Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh spidey, They also had an angel for 500 too!

Not much for LCS in downtown Toronto but, i hear good things about one up in Vaughan that doesn't go all Quintus Batiatus on its customers. But for now i'll stick with SSC even for my regs.

Lol... Do you know where the one in Vaughan is... Because I was at a great shop that shut down a year later... And I didn't kow about the Angel ...lol.

Your LCS rock... The new near me tack on a 25-40% markup on statues currently being sold from SSC, and that is after they got a 20-30%. One of them has a Reg Joker on for $500 RIGHT NOW!!! Now at that particular store IF you know you can hagel with them they drop the prices ALMOST immediately back to retail ... That is IF you are willing to pay cash. My he BFF AD can get pieces below retail, and since he is in Toronto to I don't pay a lick of shipping from him:yess:

Which comic shop is that? Silver Snail? That place is such a rip off.

have mine ordered i cant wait for it. he'll look good with my red hulk comiquette, skaar, and huge custom juggernaut

Yeah I'm excited for this. I was looking at some old YouTube vids of Hulk from SDCC. Such a stunning piece, I'm just hoping there isn't any QC issues once he gets released.

I would have this coming if it wasn't open edition. If in hand pics are awesome and flawless I may cave though.

same here, i had it on order but cancelled before my deposit went through, since it's an open ES i'll wait for in hand pics and then order if he looks good and has no problems.:monkey1

Ilztqr2w

Back