Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad I have time decide about this bad boy. With WWH comng I am biding my time to make a decision. However, this does look like the BEST Hulk statue ever in terms of detail and paint job.

I am glad I have time decide about this bad boy. With WWH comng I am biding my time to make a decision. However, this does look like the BEST Hulk statue ever in terms of detail and paint job.

Wait for in hand pics first.....I will get this if it comes out great!

Who's her? WWH stands for World War Hulk. Is there another piece you are referring to?

Ha I had Wonder Woman in my head, that'll teach me for reading through to quickly :slap. World War Hulk will be even further off, especially with the Legacy Hulk coming out soon

Ha I had Wonder Woman in my head, that'll teach me for reading through to quickly :slap. World War Hulk will be even further off, especially with the Legacy Hulk coming out soon

WWH was in the SSC calendar for this year, which I assume means that we will at least get a sniff by then. I think we just remember the RULE "The Hulk Sells"; 500 Grey Hulks Comiquttes were gne in less then a day. 750 GLs are still sitting around 600 months later, and he was a new sculpt.

WWH was in the SSC calendar for this year, which I assume means that we will at least get a sniff by then. I think we just remember the RULE "The Hulk Sells"; 500 Grey Hulks Comiquttes were gne in less then a day. 750 GLs are still sitting around 600 months later, and he was a new sculpt.

We'll probably only get the preview or a PO for WWH this year

We'll probably only get the preview or a PO for WWH this year

Yeah... I totally agree ... Hell we will be luck if we get a PO for Superman before end of the year....lol. Ink you know something must be in the water .... You and I have been agreeing a whole lot lately.

So how long does an open ES remain available from SSC, 1 yr, 2 yrs, forever?

I see the Stormtropper is still available, and that has been available for a couple years?

I see the Stormtropper is still available, and that has been available for a couple years?

It could be longer depending on how well it is selling. Some,of the big statues have been open for a few years ... Or so people have said.

i"d say that it'll be open to order till at least a few years, especially till the Avengers movies end.

No one knows :dunno, Iron Man LSF is still available, I believe that one came out in late 2009.

Back