Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one knows :dunno, Iron Man LSF is still available, I believe that one came out in late 2009.

The 1:2 endo has been available for even longer. Because the price on this piece isn't that high to begin with, Im not worried about the price dropping all that much on him, much like the endoskeleton bust.

But in reality, how many people are ordering them?

When said and done, I could see 500-1000 of the IM being sold, but it sounds like SS is making another LSF IM, so they might stop making the current one.

I think some 3rd party retailers offered the 10% off just to sell a decent amount of stock that they may have ordered. Otherwise, people will just wait since it's an open ES. Once they got the ball rolling, they prob figured they could go back to full price. Literally, about a day after I ordered Hulk off of Alterego at a discount, it was up to full price.

Hey True Believers!

Stan Lee spoke to Good Day LA this morning about his upcoming Comikaze Expo, happening this Saturday and Sunday at the LA Convention Center. He also brought along some cool items that will be on display at the convention, including our very own Hulk Maquette from the Avengers and Wolverine Legendary Scale(TM) Figure. Check out the video clip below:

Good-Day-LA-Interviews-Stan-Lee-250x141.jpg

https://www.myfoxla.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7721183

Unlike some of the other guys, stan is always so nice and love his fans, a true believer in his work and bringing joy to everyone. I hope he stick around for a long time.

Wish they would talked a little about the statues though. The hulk looks incredible.

This guy looks awesome. :thud: Maybe I'll pick it up... In a year, when I actually have the space to put it somewhere! :lol

Hey True Believers!

Stan Lee spoke to Good Day LA this morning about his upcoming Comikaze Expo, happening this Saturday and Sunday at the LA Convention Center. He also brought along some cool items that will be on display at the convention, including our very own Hulk Maquette from the Avengers and Wolverine Legendary Scale(TM) Figure. Check out the video clip below:

Good-Day-LA-Interviews-Stan-Lee-250x141.jpg

https://www.myfoxla.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7721183

Yeah, its an old link but well worth the watch again! Besides, after watching this a second time i'm coming round to the idea of placing my order for the Wolverine LSF!!!:thud:

Back