Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it can never beat the original hulk pf.

Kind of understand where your coming from but i dont think you can even compare the 2 seeing as they are based on different genres. The Hulk PF is based on the comic Hulk where the maquette is abvioulsy from the movie Avengers. Both are equally amazing IMO :wink1:

:exactly::goodpost: :wave
Kind of understand where your coming from but i dont think you can even compare the 2 seeing as they are based on different genres. The Hulk PF is based on the comic Hulk where the maquette is abvioulsy from the movie Avengers. Both are equally amazing IMO :wink1:

I m also getting this once its instock..... i m just wondering if SS kept this with 1500 ES ...... effect will be quick sold out & will be 1000$+ cost after market instantly n it will cost more than Hulk PF for sure ....:lecture

@ Snake
I actually think this looks a lot cooler than the comic Hulk but saying all that I would prefer the comic Hulk PF because he will mix in with my collection better because there all Comic PF's

I m also getting this once its instock..... i m just wondering if SS kept this with 1500 ES ...... effect will be quick sold out & will be 1000$+ cost after market instantly n it will cost more than Hulk PF for sure ....:lecture

Hmmm is there a ES on this movie hulk? I thought it was no ES?

I thought this was just LE? I didn't think it had an edition size.

Back