Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to have mine at home!!! I'll have to wait more than US costumers but I hope it'll worth the wait!

I like this statue. He looks like a jacked up Larry Talbot.

I just sort of wish it got delayed a little bit more. Money's a bit tight at the moment.

I thought it was unlikely this was a production piece as well, but looking back to the prototype shown at SDCC, this piece is a little inferior when it comes to the paint apps.
There's a lot less shading.

But I'm still truly impressed. One of the best paintjobs from SSC so far

Yup. Its not that I don't believe, its that I can't. My brain just can't process the idea of Sideshow producing a 100% prototype paint app.

If this has a 100% prototype paint app i'll send you my Enterbay BD T800 :lol It would be worth it because i want this statue really bad.

mmmm not sure i like thefact that theres less shading on the body...face paint is beautiful though.

And i repeat it is not the prototype.

344w4ls.jpg

Similar lighting, I think it looks exactly like SDCC.

You can tell this isn't a production piece because it has no lazy eye :lol

Ok i'll leave now :(

Does it matter? :huh

It does. If I ran a business I wouldn't write douchy responses to clients. A lot of tension would be eased if they would just show production images well before releasing with their own photographers.

Similar lighting, I think it looks exactly like SDCC.

If true this is reassuring. One would think the premium payed for this statue would serve more than just stamping "legacy" on the box.

The prototype has a greener spot paint on his left pectoral

7566495408_801696cd73_z.jpg

Whereas in the recents pics it isn't noticeable, ERGO is a production pic!

You go right to think that this is not the production version.

But know one thing, I do not tell jokes.
Also note, that Sideshow offers parts productions not yet been released to exhibitors on international events such as the London Toy Fair or Nuremberg. And also on the occasion of smaller events like fairs horrors in Germany ... etc..
When you see the achievements of this manufacturer that are not yet available on the exhibitors stalls during a special event, at each time they are production versions.

I know because I saw it with my own eyes during an event of the same type.

Now you are free to believe me or not.

You go right to think that this is not the production version.

But know one thing, I do not tell jokes.
Also note, that Sideshow offers parts productions not yet been released to exhibitors on international events such as the London Toy Fair or Nuremberg. And also on the occasion of smaller events like fairs horrors in Germany ... etc..
When you see the achievements of this manufacturer that are not yet available on the exhibitors stalls during a special event, at each time they are production versions.

I know because I saw it with my own eyes during an event of the same type.

Now you are free to believe me or not.

Oh i'm not calling you a liar, but when you see what paint apps SSC are pumping out at the moment, you can't blame a guy for wanting to see what gets delivered to people. :)

Back