Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at it this way Jay, okay you may not get the Hulk straight away but you do get the benefit of finding out if there are any QC issues before hand which is a good thing and also you get to find out once and for all whether its a killer piece from all the inhand pics...which im sure it will be! :yess:

:exactly: this called positive attitude my brother :goodpost: ohh you have all biggies on order...... :clap

Look at it this way Jay, okay you may not get the Hulk straight away but you do get the benefit of finding out if there are any QC issues before hand which is a good thing and also you get to find out once and for all whether its a killer piece from all the inhand pics...which im sure it will be! :yess:

Yeah man :hi5:

I'm pretty sure now that this is going to be great. If it was numbered and in danger of selling out i'd just order now but on a LE there is no mad rush with all my other stuff coming.

:exactly: this called positive attitude my brother :goodpost: ohh you have all biggies on order...... :clap

I sure do! Big statues with absolutely no where to display them! Waiting to buy a new bigger family home and so all my pieces are in their shipping boxes at the moment. Everything that comes to me now will be opened, photographed and then kissed :inlove before i re-package them back in their boxes! :(

Hulk, Bats, and I forgot Supes might be going up in the next couple of months according to SSC Alex.....:):panic:

That's good news. I haven't really been following the Superman thread but I've been waiting for what feels like forever to PO Supes. Just hope SS don't take as long to make them.

That's good news. I haven't really been following the Superman thread but I've been waiting for what feels like forever to PO Supes. Just hope SS don't take as long to make them.

A lot of stuff came out last week, you should drop by to get the downlow ... but stay out of the Batman thread... there be tears and stuff lately... lol

No but you aped the guy's pic....that's what blew it up

If you go back I took the main one down, and heavily edited it down to just they eye level. It wasn't my intention to cause it, and I am sure you know that.

Hmmm, perhaps it is time to revisit an arrangement if someone is causing trouble.....

Dude... I brought something up using the wrong pic, guy got pissed and disagreed with what I said, I apologized, and he just keeps going. I have done what I can to get out of it m8. True story.

No but you aped the guy's pic....that's what blew it up

I did not now that that was a big no no.... People can do whatever with the pics of statues that I put up. It's jus a statue..It's not like my family or something. Hell I have even seen a photo or two of mine used to sell items on Ebay.

I did not now that that was a big no no.... People can do whatever with the pics of statues that I put up. It's jus a statue..It's not like my family or something. Hell I have even seen a photo or two of mine used to sell items on Ebay.

Well photos you put up on a public forum even show up on google, and I wasn't trying to cause a ruckus. However, I can understand how someone might get upset..:dunno

Spidey, didnt you want this dropped? Sheesh, bro you know we all read more than one thread right? :slap

I know you're a youngin 'round these parts but you gotta quit stirring the pot!:lol

Back