Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Just recieved The Hulk Maquette via Fedex a few moments ago and opened up the box...broken arm and paint chips on the body and face...:gah:"

This is what i dont want to hear from those who are about to recieve The Hulk Maquette later today...this on the other hand IS what i want to hear!

"Just recieved The Hulk Maquette via Fedex a few moments ago and opened up the box...Jeez Louise, this thing is HUGE, this thing is AMAZING, this thing is...HULKTASTIC!"

Good luck guys on your new arrivals and lets get those pics up as soon as you can. First pic gets a free crate of Don Perignon courtesy of Jay Corp Enterprises :yess:

Just recieved The Hulk Maquette via Fedex a few moments ago and opened up the box...Jeez Louise, this thing is HUGE, this thing is AMAZING, this thing is...HULKTASTIC!

"Just recieved The Hulk Maquette via Fedex a few moments ago and opened up the box...broken arm and paint chips on the body and face...:gah:"

This is what i dont want to hear from those who are about to recieve The Hulk Maquette later today...this on the other hand IS what i want to hear!

"Just recieved The Hulk Maquette via Fedex a few moments ago and opened up the box...Jeez Louise, this thing is HUGE, this thing is AMAZING, this thing is...HULKTASTIC!"

Good luck guys on your new arrivals and lets get those pics up as soon as you can. First pic gets a free crate of Don Perignon courtesy of Jay Corp Enterprises :yess:

awesome!:lecture

:lol

LOOOOL I demand my prize
View attachment 58683

Hmmm, this pic needs authenticity. Can you hold a newspaper clearly showing todays date to prove this is indeed your Hulk. Proof of your authenticity will then be forwarded to our adjudicator (Mr. Jay @ Jay Corp Enterprises) and he will make the final decision regarding the Don Perignon...:lecture

I don't recall seeing this. From over at SF from the London toy fair. MAn if it looks this good in my home I will be a happy camper!

kC6jgQM.jpg

He got the photo from the London toy fair... He is a liar and a cheat ;);):):)

Back