Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...in the words of Rocky's trainer Mickey in Rocky 2...

"What are ya' waitin for!" :lol

:lol

I just paid for my EB T800, ThreeA Midas, QMX Flying Mule and now i'm about to pay for Black Widow and Thor. That's a lot of £££ in such a short space of time. :gah:

I do have $100 in points to knock off this statue though. Once the pics hit i'll probably get it right away anyway. It's only money sitting in the bank doing nothing right? :lol

Only £11 in it between the two prices. Worth it for you because you'll be boxing him back up anyway right?

11 pounds is the difference in price but save abt another 50 or 60 in customs tax mate hence why i had to go local on this one. And yea, it will be going back in its box straight away :lol

11 pounds is the difference in price but save abt another 50 or 60 in customs tax mate hence why i had to go local on this one. And yea, it will be going back in its box straight away :lol

No it's not that's with customs.

Hawkeye $375 with shipping = £247.20
Vat = £49.44
Fedex Fee £10.50

Total £307.14

Lee price is £295

I order enough that i work this **** out all the time. :lol

Vat = £49.44
Fedex Fee £10.50

Total £307.14

Lee price is £295

:lol Trust you to be good with figures Jay! Right, your sorting out my accounts from now on! :hi5:

I've gone for early shipping so I could have him by nxt week:yess:

sideshow really love us in this section..i can have rhino ex comi,hulk maquette and galactus maquette and pay for shipping to the UK for the same price as a predator statue.

its good to be a marvel geek.:lecture

Vat = £49.44
Fedex Fee £10.50

Total £307.14

Lee price is £295

so if i order through sideshow theres not a lot of difference than if i ordered through a uk reseller. I thought because of import tax ect the difference would be huge....... Thanks Jay :hi5:
i hope i understood this correctly :panic:

I've gone for early shipping so I could have him by nxt week:yess:

sideshow really love us in this section..i can have rhino ex comi,hulk maquette and galactus maquette and pay for shipping to the UK for the same price as a predator statue.

its good to be a marvel geek.:lecture

Are you in the UK too Doc? Wherabts? So we could be getting Hulk at roughly the same time :hi5:

Are you in the UK too Doc? Wherabts? So we could be getting Hulk at roughly the same time :hi5:

Yep,i'm south London.:1-1:

its good to have some uk marvel fans around:lecture

ssc shipping to us is normally very quick.i've often received items the same time as our US comrades.sometimes before them lol

Yep,i'm south London.:1-1:

its good to have some uk marvel fans around:lecture

ssc shipping to us is normally very quick.i've often received items the same time as our US comrades.sometimes before them lol

Im on the other side...North London! :hi5: Hope your right cos i cant wait to my hands on him! :pray:

Im on the other side...North London! :hi5: Hope your right cos i cant wait to my hands on him! :pray:

Cool!

I going to take a guess and say one of us could have him by this Monday..depends who's card gets charged first.:yess:

Edit

I have the original hulk pf's and the comi but this hulk rules them all.He is totally incredible and will always be in my collection..thats how good I think this is!

Back