Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so if i order through sideshow theres not a lot of difference than if i ordered through a uk reseller. I thought because of import tax ect the difference would be huge....... Thanks Jay :hi5:
i hope i understood this correctly :panic:

No the savings aren't big on Sideshow stuff from what i can see. You can make nice savings on Hot Toys though.

Cool!

I going to take a guess and say one of us could have him by this Monday..depends who's card gets charged first.:yess:

Edit

I have the original hulk pf's and the comi but this hulk rules them all.He is totally incredible and will always be in my collection..thats how good I think this is!

Whoa! You have the Grey Hulk PF aswell? Man, thats awesome! So grateful to just have the green one! :)

Cool!

I going to take a guess and say one of us could have him by this Monday..depends who's card gets charged first.:yess:

Yeah if they charge you today or tomorrow you'll get it by Monday. Fedex are super fast! I can't wait to hear what you guys think of him. :hi5:

Whoa! You have the Grey Hulk PF aswell? Man, thats awesome! So grateful to just have the green one! :)

number 79/179...those were the days when there was real excitement when a pre-order came up,,,sideshow and the way they conduct the business is so different now and not for the best.

thankfully they can still come up with jaw dropping pieces of art:yess:

Is it worth getting the SS points rather than ordering via UK retailer? My points are upto approx $345 last time i checked :peace

I just checked collectibles direct on a few random SSC stuff and he has some nice £30-40 savings on some things but then some are the same price as it would cost from SSC. So it's always worth checking if the saving is worth the extra wait and if the EX is a must for you?

Lee also gives reward points as well. When the difference is £20-£30 then i'd normally go with SSC because they always have replacement parts should anything go wrong.

Like i say though just work the prices out and see what's best for you guys. :hi5:

number 79/179...those were the days when there was real excitement when a pre-order came up,,,sideshow and the way they conduct the business is so different now and not for the best.

:exactly:

I remember waiting up untill 1am to get the EX on pre orders but i don't even bother now.

Yeah if they charge you today or tomorrow you'll get it by Monday. Fedex are super fast! I can't wait to hear what you guys think of him. :hi5:
hey J,this is a limited edition but not numbered like wolf maquette right?

Doesn't really matter to me but it is a bit confusing:panic:

hey J,this is a limited edition but not numbered like wolf maquette right?

Doesn't really matter to me but it is a bit confusing:panic:

You are correct sir. :lecture It doesn't bother me either. I just want this in my collection and that's all that matters.

You are correct sir. :lecture It doesn't bother me either. I just want this in my collection and that's all that matters.

so to be limited they have to announce how many at some point?

when they close hulk for sale or while it's still available?

so to be limited they have to announce how many at some point?

when they close hulk for sale or while it's still available?

People were asking this in the 1:2 Iron Man MK III thread and it looks like they don't tell you. It seems to be like Hot Toys in that they say they're limited but you never know just how many are out there. :dunno

People were asking this in the 1:2 Iron Man MK III thread and it looks like they don't tell you. It seems to be like Hot Toys in that they say they're limited but you never know just how many are out there. :dunno

Yeah I think HT must make well over 10k for the bigger name characters maybe in even close to 20K. Not that SS will make anything like that amount for this Hulk

Got it..it's limited because one day they will stop manufacture

heheee ssc are so crafty:lol

this girl delivers for me:wink1:

fabsex_fedex_adult_sexy_costume_s7544.jpg

I hate seeing her leave but it has its perks,

fabsexb_fedex_adult_sexy_costume_s7544.jpg

shipping soon guys :yess:

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif

2yvvscn.jpg

ITEM(S) SHIPPING SOON, SHIPPING SOON/CONTACT TO CANCEL, SHIPPING SOON/ORDERS CANNOT BE UPDATED ONLINE. PLEASE CONTACT. will display if your pre-order is within 72 hours of shipping from our warehouse or when you place an order for in-stock merchandise. At this point, you will not be able to alter your information or cancel this order online and must contact our Customer Service Department by telephone for assistance. Customers in the U.S. should call 855- SIDESHOW and international customers should call (805) 214-2157.

Back