Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This day is all about waiting, waiting for inhand pics of the hulk waiting for the iron man 3 trailer 2 to launch wait wait wait :)

It's amazing been well worth the wait

Just can't stop thinking how great a hulkbuster maquette would look with this hulk

Just payed off my remainder... $45 shipping for me in Canada. Most I've payed before was $25... whatever. Should ship within 24-48 hours. I always get SSC stuff 2 days after they ship so I might get it this week.

Just payed off my remainder... $45 shipping for me in Canada. Most I've payed before was $25... whatever. Should ship within 24-48 hours. I always get SSC stuff 2 days after they ship so I might get it this week.

Same shipping cost for me. It's a big one, so I expected higher shipping costs...no big deal. I am really hoping they ship today or tomorrow so that it arrives this week!

UPDATE: Just got my FedEx tracking update...I assume that means it's going out today!!

Last edited:
Same shipping cost for me. It's a big one, so I expected higher shipping costs...no big deal. I am really hoping they ship today or tomorrow so that it arrives this week!

UPDATE: Just got my FedEx tracking update...I assume that means it's going out today!!

Same here. 29 lbs no where near the 40 lbs. Once it gets to Canada it will be weigh again.

Should be here Thursday but the latest Friday.

holy #$%^, fedex is estimating arrival of package this friday to canada!!! I hope to god it comes this week that would be sweet. did not expect it this month at all, what a great surprise!

Same here. 29 lbs no where near the 40 lbs. Once it gets to Canada it will be weigh again.

Should be here Thursday but the latest Friday.

Don't fret. It will weigh slightly more as it moves north and closer to the earth's center of gravity!

holy #$%^, fedex is estimating arrival of package this friday to canada!!! I hope to god it comes this week that would be sweet. did not expect it this month at all, what a great surprise!

Film yourself doing a harlem shake with Hulk when you get him.

I don't think I am the only person with pics this time, lots people po this.

Back