Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it says Limited Edition, but did Sideshow ever announce a number for these?

If i did recall this was a split shipment. Who knows? LSF Darth Maul was 200. And i think it also had edition numbers too. Will wait and see till the first in hand photos come in.

It could be 500 or 1000. I highly doubt there is more then 2000. Just stupid to make that many having them sit in the warehouse and i'm pretty sure Legacy Effects Doesn't want that many being made.

I'm not sure where this is going to fit in my collection but there's no way I'm missing out on this, I'll find somewhere to put it. It's the Hulk :yess:

i dont think u will miss this..... its open Es so it will be available for long time

If i did recall this was a split shipment. Who knows? LSF Darth Maul was 200. And i think it also had edition numbers too. Will wait and see till the first in hand photos come in.

It could be 500 or 1000. I highly doubt there is more then 2000. Just stupid to make that many having them sit in the warehouse and i'm pretty sure Legacy Effects Doesn't want that many being made.

There would have to be more than 2000 even now. Hulk is one of the most popular characters. There is no number, when people stop buying them they stop getting made.

If fringe characters like Deadpool can get a few thousand Hulk will get at least double that.

Remember there is no exclusive on this either so it's just one mass number for everyone.

Personally I kinda dig my items being numbered but at the end of the day I'd rather have the statue, plus it means we can wait and see. I'd bet there are hundreds of folk on the sidelines ready to pounce on this if it turns out good.

i dont think u will miss this..... its open Es so it will be available for long time

I've already bought it, well payed most of it off but my one isn't coming till June but that is how I am with Galactus. I definitely want it but I'll have to get that one later down line.

Really looking forward to seeing pictures of this. I haven't made my mind up on either getting shelves or Besta Units for my collection. I'm swaying more to doing something like this though

[ame]https://youtu.be/Y2iQW0vC8BU[/ame]

Good morning Guys and Gals! How are we all? Still no pics of the Hulk yet but i am 100% sure we'll see some by the end of today...

On a positive note, i woke up this morning with the SS confirmation email that my Hulk has now SHIPPED! :yess: ETA 11/12 March! Cant come soon enough :impatient:

On Schedule
helpIcon.gif

progress_onschedule_ltr.gif

Initiated
Picked up
In transit
Delivered

In transit
CANOGA PARK, CA

Shipment Dates

Ship date
helpIcon.gif

Mar 5, 2013

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Mar 11, 2013 by 6:00 PM

Hoooooooo!:panic:

Just aswell it isnt...Hulk would be too big to carry in Santas Sack! :lol

Ha! If there was ever a time for Santa to come through and get me what I actually wanted its today!

:panic::panic::panic:

Congrats!!! I can't wait!!! :thud:

BTW you've a Besta? It's for knowing if this bad boy could fit in there, we're a few who want to know that!
Thx. sorry but I actually don't own any Besta's so I can't help there.. However I'll do my best to give some size comparisons.

Back