Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

I wonder if i should go play Tomb Raider while waiting for some pics? I don't want to miss anything though. :panic:

Jay, i may sound like arnold from T2..."i want your job, your cash and your mansion...give them to me!"

Seriously dude, what job allows you to play Tomb Raider! You lucky git! :pfft:

Jay, i may sound like arnold from T2..."i want your job, your cash and your mansion...give them to me!"

Seriously dude, what job allows you to play Tomb Raider! You lucky git! :pfft:

:lol

I'm here all alone and can do pretty much what i want so long as my work gets done. That doesn't take too long, so that's why i'm here all the time through the day. :yess:

:lol :lol :lol

I wonder if i should go play Tomb Raider while waiting for some pics? I don't want to miss anything though. :panic:

I'd say in about 9 hours I'll be getting the big guy.. give or take ..unless someone beats me to the punch. He's currently 30 miles away from my house.:yess:

:lol

I'm here all alone and can do pretty much what i want so long as my work gets done. That doesn't take too long, so that's why i'm here all the time through the day. :yess:

Jay, i got this thought in my head that your like the Josh Baskin from the movie BIG played by Tom Hanks where is has the coolest job in the world playing with toys (in your case HT Iron Man), playing video games and where you have a personal assistant bring you popcorn and juice to your desk and get paid about $1,000,000.00 a month for doing it! :lol

Well we are all glad you can stay for the duration Jay, just wouldnt be the same without you :1-1:

I'd say in about 9 hours I'll be getting the big guy.. give or take ..unless someone beats me to the punch. He's currently 30 miles away from my house.:yess:

Jeez, how do you know how far away he is? Have you put out a Predator Tracker on your courier guy :horror

Sweet. Would you take a picture of his hand so i can see if they got the detail like he had at SDCC. In the videos his fingernails had some really great shading and detail.

You can see it from 1:20 in this vid :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeQ8tNwaW20[/ame]

Jay, i got this thought in my head that your like the Josh Baskin from the movie BIG played by Tom Hanks where is has the coolest job in the world playing with toys (in your case HT Iron Man), playing video games and where you have a personal assistant bring you popcorn and juice to your desk and get paid about $1,000,000.00 a month for doing it! :lol

Well we are all glad you can stay for the duration Jay, just wouldnt be the same without you :1-1:
:lol That would be sweet and thanks :1-1:

Whats even sweeter is that Sideshow have just sent me a complimentary $25 voucher via email for purchasing the Hulk! Whats that work out as, abt 15 pounds right. Every penny counts! Gotta start saving for the Green Lantern PF :slap Anyone else got this voucher?

Whats even sweeter is that Sideshow have just sent me a complimentary $25 voucher via email for purchasing the Hulk! Whats that work out as, abt 15 pounds right. Every penny counts! Gotta start saving for the Green Lantern PF :slap Anyone else got this voucher?

They sent those every month electronically :monkey1

Will get mine tomorrow, can't wait. Looking forward to see some in hand pics today.

Sweet. Would you take a picture of his hand so i can see if they got the detail like he had at SDCC. In the videos his fingernails had some really great shading and detail.

You can see it from 1:20 in this vid :rock

:lol That would be sweet and thanks :1-1:

No problem. If there are any other angles you'd like or have concerns with just let me know, I wouldn't mind taking pics.

They sent those every month electronically :monkey1

Damn, i thought they might have singled me out especially after parting with nearly $4000 worth of goods! Damn you SS :computer

Yep and you can only add them to the **** they can't sell. :(
:rotfl:rotfl

Will get mine tomorrow, can't wait. Looking forward to see some in hand pics today.
Good luck with the Hulk Mamba, heard you had some QC trouble over on the Hawkeye thread buddy, im praying that Hulk gets here in one piece :pray:

Back