Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's here!! I can't believe that, got from california to me here in Windsor in 3 days, including clearing customs!! Sweet, now I have to wait until my wife gets home to open it. More pics will be added to mix tonight. Hopefully it is all good. In case I do want to touch up the eyebrow, what do you experts recommend, Testors modelling paint or something?

What i've seen so far is just.. i'm blown away for sure. At this point was thinking of ordering some Sideshow Star wars items but no. This piece needs to be ordered next right away because this piece is just too amazing. I will order this very soon and I can't wait to have this in hands when the time comes. Will be amazing. I had this on Pre-order from BBTS but I knew I couldn't afford it at the time it releases so probably going to flex it. Still as long as I have it I will be super happy. Congrats to eveeryone getting this bad boy and keep the pictures coming!!! :yess::hi5::hi5::hi5::clap

Can you even ask for a replacement as SSC will probably consider it an artistic interpretation and not a paint defect?

Can you even ask for a replacement as SSC will probably consider it an artistic interpretation and not a paint defect?

It's not a defect. The eye brows are sculpted as far as I can see so adding extra paint might look good from a distance but it would bug the **** out of me.

I don't really have a problem with it at all. I mean he's the Hulk, not Brad Pitt. He's supposed to look ugly.

It's here!! I can't believe that, got from california to me here in Windsor in 3 days, including clearing customs!! Sweet, now I have to wait until my wife gets home to open it. More pics will be added to mix tonight. Hopefully it is all good. In case I do want to touch up the eyebrow, what do you experts recommend, Testors modelling paint or something?

Even more impressive...from California to Memphis to Edmonton in 2 days (mine's on the truck for delivery...will have in hand later today!). That's like 2,000 extra travel miles than if it came straight here from California.

My 2 cents on this piece...looks freakin' outstanding. Eyebrow looks like a non-issue to me. Can't wait to open this baby up when I get home from work!

Even more impressive...from California to Memphis to Edmonton in 2 days (mine's on the truck for delivery...will have in hand later today!). That's like 2,000 extra travel miles than if it came straight here from California.

My 2 cents on this piece...looks freakin' outstanding. Eyebrow looks like a non-issue to me. Can't wait to open this baby up when I get home from work!

From the moment SSC ships, I always get it in 2 days. I live in Quebec, 15 minutes from Ottawa.

Hulk landing in the UK.

At destination sort facility
STANSTED GB

There's a chance I might get him tomorrow.

well guys, I couldn't wait, I'll tell her the box was damaged and I had to check it. I also wanted to show you guys something, but give me a minute to post the pics. I think you will all be very relieved with the eyebrows:)

well guys, I couldn't wait, I'll tell her the box was damaged and I had to check it. I also wanted to show you guys something, but give me a minute to post the pics. I think you will all be very relieved with the eyebrows:)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

images

Back