Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People need to chill out quite a bit...

This is the same old story...
First inhand pics> Bad quality pics>:panic:> :mad:> HD photos> :yess:

:lol Calm down! No one is cancelling the statue. I just got a picture of them opening the box and saying woah can't send that one to the convention! Put that on the customer pile. Just the way you said. :lol

Not you, shadowfax said he would return it if his had a hideous brow! :lol

The ones sent to convention won't be painted by some kid in a factory.

People need to chill out quite a bit...

This is the same old story...
First inhand pics> Bad quality pics>:panic:> :mad:> HD photos> :yess:

First inhand pics>bad quality pics>panic :panic:>shouting/cpu rage :cuss>violence :thwak>hospital :medic>ignorance :slap

I think that we should all wait for more inhand pics rather than get carried away with wandering eyebrows...i'm remaining positive :pray:

The ones sent to convention won't be painted by some kid in a factory.

Did you miss all the posts about it being a production one? Search the thread and the guy that posted the pictures said that's what was being said there.

I think it looks good not too bothered about eybrows after the movie stills seem to have the same thing going on

Did you miss all the posts about it being a production one? Search the thread and the guy that posted the pictures said that's what was being said there.

:lol They can say what they want. I highly doubt the conventions get what is sent out to the customers. I'd put my Hulk on it! :wink1:

525272_4661399809095_64230286_n_zpsab9a16be.jpg

I would be so mad if I spent $650 and he came in like that. It looks like his eyebrow is trying to crawl right off. That is unacceptable SSC.

One produced in a factory and the other professionally painted.
You guess which is which.

:lol You not a fan of the HT one.

Massive fan of most Hot Toy figures...i just think Hulk is a very difficult character to design so that he has articulation yet looks realistic...just misses the mark for me.

I currently only have 1 Hot Toy figure left in my collection and in my opinion its probably one of HT's best...the 1989 Batman DX09 figure....awesome! Got that one to go with my HT's 1/6 89 Batmobile....thats another one i cant wait for :yess:

Anyways I'm off to work to pay for this monster.
I think the production piece looks amazing and worth every penny.

I remember all the speculation that this was going to be around $2,000.

Fair enough. As said, one picture of a slightly short eyebrow?
That's funny that you're panicking. :rotfl
I not sure if this was directed at me, but if so...who's panicking ?...simply stated that i'll return if i'm not happy

Pretty simple

Back