Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Black Widow looks tiny next to him. I bet Hulk has bigger craps than her.

l.jpg

I not sure if this was directed at me, but if so...who's panicking ?...simply stated that i'll return if i'm not happy

Pretty simple

Seriously though the only thing that is different from the proto is less detailed shading (a given) and potentially 4mm of eye brow hair.

I can't see how radically different this could be to the proto anyway, it's one piece painted one colour with one pair of pants on.... :dunno

Sounds dumb to say but I think the tailoring on the pants is really fantastic. It looks amazingly real, definitely the most realistic clothing I've seen in 1/4 scale!

Not dumb at all. I have stayed away from PF's until now because I find that many of the clothes look like they were made for a barbie doll.

These pants on the Hulk actually look like scaled down versions of the real thing...they look great.

:lol:lol

When it's expected to arrive??

Please Averone if you have a Besta try to fit him there if its possible :monkey2

Tomorrow evening, maybe sooner :yess:
I will try to squeeze him in but I can tell from seeing him at the show I highly doubt it.

Pax unit may not even work. We will see soon enough

Everything on this piece looks fantastic except the eye brow. I have to say, it is kind of distracting. I can't help but notice it. However, this is an awesome looking statue. Hopefully the next batch they release comes with a corrected eye brow.

Everything on this piece looks fantastic except the eye brow. I have to say, it is kind of distracting. I can't help but notice it. However, this is an awesome looking statue. Hopefully the next batch they release comes with a corrected eye brow.

When has something like that happened? Plus that'll infuriate the people who got the 1st batch.

When has something like that happened? Plus that'll infuriate the people who got the 1st batch.

Rogue would be an example ..... keep in mind that that if all it takes is 0.5 cm of paint SSC could easily pass that instruction down to the factories to avoid angry customers....:lecture. Well MORE angry customers

Hay at least its not a unibrow! LOL

best hulk ever made in my opinion. the eyebrow is a minor, minor issue. If it looks really bad, I will just ask for a replacement.

Can't wait til next month!

Back