Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Averone.

Yeah, I agree, I have read some complaints, but can’t really understand them.

Mind you, the shiny finishing on the paint of the bottom lip that I mentioned is really a minor thing once you judge the overall of whole sculpture.

Perhaps it’s a matter of taste. I must say that its just one heck of a sculpture that I would be glad to buy all over again if I had to.

It's saliva; hard not to drool with pursed lips like that.

I have just gone through the last pages or so of this thread.

Congrats to all of you who have received it, and thanks a bunch for posting your pics.

From what I see, it looks like a great piece and has captured the screen accuracy well!

Mine has also arrived, and I will be opening it up tonight, hopefully.

Sorry I had to bump these pictures because this thing looks awesome. I've been so busy today I've just not had a chance to sit down & have a good look through this thread since yesterday but I'm really happy how this has turned out. My one isn't due until June so I've still got quite a wait

Can anyone tell me if this can fit in a Besta? Anyone know yet?

Interesting this thing weighs 18.4lbs or 8.3 kg but on SS web, under specs, says the following:

Product Weight:
40.00 lbs (18.14 kg)*

Dimensional Weight (DIM):
52 lbs *

Can anybody clarify?

If anybody wants a special angle, just ask.
excellent pics Collector...he looks great
any chance you can display him beside a (comic) Cap PF, Thor PF or the Ironman Maquette ??
really curious to see how he matches up with any of the other Avengers

excellent pics Collector...he looks great
any chance you can display him beside a (comic) Cap PF, Thor PF or the Ironman Maquette ??
really curious to see how he matches up with any of the other Avengers

Yes, sure, when I get it home in a few days I can get a pic of the Hulk next to the Iron Man maquette.

But I don’t have the others you mentioned.

I will have it at the store on display until this Sunday.

Yes, sure, when I get it home in a few days I can get a pic of the Hulk next to the Iron Man maquette.

But I don’t have the others you mentioned.

I will have it at the store on display until this Sunday.
don't worry about it then...i should have mine tomorrow so i'll be able to see for myself :)
just thought if you had one handy you could take a quick shot of them together :)

6E6F198E-34C5-4345-8546-345B78E88AA0-536-000000F32D3E2924_zps86f1aaa2.jpg

don't worry about it then...i should have mine tomorrow so i'll be able to see for myself :)
just thought if you had one handy you could take a quick shot of them together :)

Ok. No problem.

I was so excited that I am posting from work, not from home.

And the more I look at it the more I love it!

The skin is just perfect. Not one solid tone of green, but rather different shades or tones along with tiny black specs all over the body (some sort of granulation) that makes the body, the skin look so real! Check my previous close ups.

Hard to describe in words, but I can tell you it looks so real, yes just like from the movie, and not from the Comic-books!

You will love it too!:hi5:

Back