Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures Mamba. Are you able to see if the base fits on top of a besta?

and some more pics...

2j4vacm.jpg

2zfpilh.jpg

350447m.jpg

Great pics Mamba! Truly an amazing piece and glad i'm ordering him soon. Just so awesome. Sideshow really knocked him out of the park.

Damn...I'm in Edmonton, too, and I don't have mine yet...apparently on the truck for delivery, though.:impatient:

Weird. I live in Lewis Estates so maybe mine was on a different truck? Keep us posted.

Rather Precarious position there :horror

:lol FedEx left it there. I was at work and my pregnant wife received the package. :D

I demand you drop him off at my house Roy!:wink1:

Ok. PM me your address :)

looks like it was to heavy for ups girl so she dragged it along the ground to get it to your door,

congrats

Thanks. I just got in, talk about a banged up box lol.

This looks awesome, only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is the open edition :(

Is it just the lighting in Mamba's pics....there is a lot of shading and different color tones, not just green..looks awesome!

Not with the angle that I want to display him, his base will stick out a little bit, not a big deal if you don't use a glass door though.

Oh crap!

I'm on the fence of getting a Besta, my plan was to buy it first and then the Hulk Maquette, and display it with a glass door.

But if you angled him, no matter what side you see of him, he could fit in there isn't it?

Sorry if I bother you with this, but I don't know how I could display him

Oh crap!

I'm on the fence of getting a Besta, my plan was to buy it first and then the Hulk Maquette, and display it with a glass door.

But if you angled him, no matter what side you see of him, he could fit in there isn't it?

Sorry if I bother you with this, but I don't know how I could display him

I think it may fit if you angle him to look from the side, but I am not 100% sure. Why can't you display him on top of besta?

and some more pics...

2j4vacm.jpg

2zfpilh.jpg

350447m.jpg

my friend, honestly u put all my fears to rest, this thing looks absolutely awesome, I don't see anything wrong about it except the eyebrows is little different from the prototype, which is not necessarily wrong, this seems intentional and as Jaws pointed out, hulk does look like this in some parts from the movie.

I think it may fit if you angle him to look from the side, but I am not 100% sure. Why can't you display him on top of besta?

Because in my room there're some wall shelves and would need to reajust all, plus I prefer keeping the statues behind glasses :monkey3

If you have the time and desire for trying to angled him I would appreciate your effort :)

I have the Maquette coming but I wish this had more muscle shading and definition like the comic PF, the paint looks really flat and dull imo, other than that, it's a very nice looking piece.

compare the paint of this

hulk014_zpsc12db2f5.jpg

to this.

sideshow-hulk-005.jpg

watermark.php

Yea, the comic book one looks way more...comic booky. The movie one looks exactly like the character from the movie.

Back