Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6E6F198E-34C5-4345-8546-345B78E88AA0-536-000000F32D3E2924_zps86f1aaa2.jpg

I demand you drop him off at my house Roy!:wink1:

Or just wait until it gets delivered... lol

Hmmm, you don’t want that truck not delivering and heading back to the warehouse and then get an excuse that the driver could not make it and that it would be delivered the next day, meanwhile it gets kicked around the warehouse by lazy employees.

Get the picture?

Tracking details as followed:

In transit
At destination sort facility
STANSTED, ES
Estimated delivery :
Mon 3/11/2013 6:00 pm
LONDONGB

I know it says estimated eta as Monday but this Hulk just could make it tomorrow:woo doesn't get much better....recieved Dr.Doom PF tonight and tomorrow could be Hulks turn! :yess:

Just read some post about the eyebrow issue. It really isn't an issue in person.. and the paint for some might be dull but its not because of the quality of the paint job ..thats just how he looks in the movie. I don't know if some have the PF and are clinging to it and defending it because the new kid on the block has showed up but there isn't really isn't anything bad to say about it and if there is its very marginal, and if a lot of folks are arguing over marginal issues well I'll pray for you guys because nothing's perfect guys(yea "but if I spend $700 on a piece it should be like this and that.. It should be perfect" blah blah blah) This is easily one of the best out there.. And no I don't have the worlds smallest washer:rotfl He Is That Big.

Wow!!! Fantastics pics Mamba! Thank you very much! :)

Keep then coming!! Would love to see next to others PF as well

BTW, He fit on a Besta? Did you try?

This is as close as I can get to the face with this cam from work.

attachment.php

The more I look at close ups like this the more I think the eyebrows are intentional and why they probably don't look as bad in person.

I mean look at the shape of the brow itself. I think it is trying to capture that look that Hulk seems to have in several scenes in the film. His brows are almost always doing something funny. And then there is the photo of Mark himself at the bottom with some funny brow moments also.

I have already posted some of these but here are some more.

avengers-mark-ruffalo-hulk-600x337.jpg

Avengers+Hulk.png

avengers-hulk22420122.png

avengers-hulk22420123.png

the-avengers-new-tv-spot-with-tons-of-hulk.jpg

2615956-avengers_scan_super.jpg

mark-ruffalo-hulk.jpg

Just read some post about the eyebrow issue. It really isn't an issue in person.. and the paint for some might be dull but its not because of the quality of the paint job ..thats just how he looks in the movie. I don't know if some have the PF and are clinging to it and defending it because the new kid on the block has showed up but there isn't really isn't anything bad to say about it and if there is its very marginal, and if a lot of folks are arguing over marginal issues well I'll pray for you guys because nothing's perfect guys(yea "but if I spend $700 on a piece it should be like this and that.. It should be perfect" blah blah blah) This is easily one of the best out there.. And no I don't have the worlds smallest washer:rotfl He Is That Big.

I agree, well said.

Now of all those statues you have in the back-ground and the Hulk, do you like the Hulk the most?

Hulk is here :rock

s4qa2o.jpg

24l367d.jpg

2qc1k3s.jpg

Uploading more pics...

Just as I put that post about the Brow. Mamba comes along with great photos that to me really show what I was talking about. The brow looks like it would if Hulk was making that exact face. I also belive Swift with his comments of seeing it in hand.

Oh and GREAT SHOTS MAMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back