Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it was misspelled for a reason. Like when 10 years from now someone asks why a limited edition piece is still being produced.....

I know why they've done it. :lecture
When the get an email in five years time asking 'why does my Hulk say Limited Edition while it is still being produced in huge quantities, for half the price I payed :horror'
SS will jusy say 'sorry but your Hulk was never Limited Edition it was Limted Edition!'

My point exactly. :wink1:

I am really considering this bad boy more and more... How does he look with you Spidey Com???

Mamba's pic:

rmo3ev.jpg

You're welcome. :wink1:

Here is a few pics of my big guy and also how lighting really screws with this thing.

file_zpsc73f2738.jpg

file_zpsabd6eeab.jpg

file_zps982b5d78.jpg

file_zpsc4d5f536.jpg

file_zps683f9ef2.jpg

file_zpsdc25f117.jpg

The shade of green looks so different form one pic to another that it is quite difficult to make an idea of what it actually looks like

^Awesome pics btw

its closest to the second and third pics. The brighter green is with no flash and under some warm ccfl lights.

Please ship this now SSC, i need it for next week! I've even cleared the space in my collection for it. :lol

Just wanted to add my own personal thoughts on the Hulk...

basically its times like these which makes me so grateful that i got into this hobby, times like these that makes it all worth while. Had i not ever walked into my local Forbiddon Planet store about 5 or 6 years ago i'd probably never had known that statues such as these existed. The Hulk Maquette is a truly astounding statue that literally takes the character out of your TV sets and places it in your display room...the likeness is incredible and for those who have already invited their friends over to see it will know, it literally is a head turner and is the first thing they notice and the only thing they notice! Once again, for those who are on the fence regarding this piece then just read a few posts from this thread to get an overall sense of how happy everyone is...Forget weight, forget eyebrows and forget no ES, for me this statue is up there with the best of em.

Enjoy! :yess:

I am really considering this bad boy more and more... How does he look with you Spidey Com???

Not sure honestly. I moved Cyclops and Rogue out of a Besta and put them on top and Put Spidey and Black Panther in it instead. Hulk is my dining table center piece until I can make more room.

Not sure honestly. I moved Cyclops and Rogue out of a Besta and put them on top and Put Spidey and Black Panther in it instead. Hulk is my dining table center piece until I can make more room.

Ohmy god that would scare the hell out of me ... I have four kids here right now, my two boys and my niece and nephew, and having him in the middle of the table would drive me NUTS:rotfl?

Oh I am really happy for you with your recent fins m8

Ohmy god that would scare the hell out of me ... I have four kids here right now, my two boys and my niece and nephew, and having him in the middle of the table would drive me NUTS:rotfl

Well I only have a 5 month old daughter so I am not too concerned right now. Plan to work on finishing my basement so I can have a dedicated room.

Back