Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I just received my hulk about a half hour ago. It's seems the left leg is detached at the top of the thigh. Is this supposed to be this way or did I get a damaged one? Stupid question, I know. But I'm not sure.

That there is a broken Hulk you have.

Hey Make sure you take pics so we can all see what it looks like inside :)

Hey guys, I just received my hulk about a half hour ago. It's seems the left leg is detached at the top of the thigh. Is this supposed to be this way or did I get a damaged one? Stupid question, I know. But I'm not sure.

Take a picture and let us know how hollow it is.:panic:

Who will win this battle?

ofy0ls.jpg

Just received mine from AP collectibles!!! It's nice but Hulk PF > Hulk Maquette :lecture

Just received mine from AP collectibles!!! It's nice but Hulk PF > Hulk Maquette :lecture

There are things about the Hulk PF that will always rule over any other Hulk statue. The color and paint apps are top of the top notch. Far and away my fav color that has been done to a Hulk. I don't think the color would work on this new one but it is just perfect on the PF. THe shading is second to none. And he is a heavy SOB.

If he was more of a modern version and not Kirby then this would be the one and only hulk for me. As it is it's a classic I can live without and this new one really hits the spot.

There are things about the Hulk PF that will always rule over any other Hulk statue. The color and paint apps are top of the top notch. Far and away my fav color that has been done to a Hulk. I don't think the color would work on this new one but it is just perfect on the PF. THe shading is second to none. And he is a heavy SOB.

If he was more of a modern version and not Kirby then this would be the one and only hulk for me. As it is it's a classic I can live without and this new one really hits the spot.

:exactly::goodpost:

Hey....being second best to Hulk PF is no shame. This world is big enough for the two of them. Really isn't much room for improvement on the maquette though. It looks spot on as Avenger's Hulk.

Hey....being second best to Hulk PF is no shame. This world is big enough for the two of them. Really isn't much room for improvement on the maquette though. It looks spot on as Avenger's Hulk.

For me the PF would be second best, but like I said befoe ONLY because I like a more true to life realistic sculpt which the Maq delivers.

Back