Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my hulk and I must say it is really a nice sculpt and the weight issue does not bother me. On the other hand I do have a flaw with the statue and I want to get some opinions on whether or not to send it back. The first little flaw was a small chip on one of the toe nails. I can paint and I easily fixed that flaw. The second flaw I can not fix. My hulk has a perfectly circular hole on his left a$$ cheek. It is maybe a half inch in diameter. The only reason I noticed it was because the damn pants are so tight and it made an indentation. I stretched the pants and made creases to cover up the hole. Is this something to get "ocd" over and send back or should I stop stressing over it.

Seems to me that every hulk has this hole , on mine you could not see it or feel it , but when I pulled down the pants to see , this is what I found ,

091DFCA0-6C2E-44BF-BB98-D91ADDD37BE2-727-000000F8ABDBA77B_zps21f4cf49.jpg
[/IMG]

Before and after

DSC01044_zpsf61e1731.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01067_zps15587aea.jpg
[/IMG]

Firstly I'd just like to commend you for having the skills to repaint it my friend, congrats. Whilst the reprinting of the green isn't my personal taste I love what you've done with the eyebrows and is something I will be trying myself. It's looks so much better once the eyebrows are brought to the same level as each other...good job!:hi5:

Great repaint!! :clap

What did you use for the eyebrows? Someone used those cheap water-paint to extend them.

pinturas-al-agua_21228321.jpg

May it works properly? Would appreciate your tips for customize mine

Nice work on that repaint. Looks really nice, and seems to bring out the muscle detail a little better. No way do I have the skills or guts to try something like that on mine! Luckily, the original paint job is pretty damn good on its own.

Great repaint!! :clap

What did you use for the eyebrows? Someone used those cheap water-paint to extend them.

pinturas-al-agua_21228321.jpg

May it works properly? Would appreciate your tips for customize mine

Well I used FW inks , you can use any good acrylic paints , I would never use water paints , not enough pigment in them, but anyway although youncan just paint them on to add length , I actually sanded mine down with a dremel and made new ones with aves epoxy putty then sculpted the hair look, .

The custom paint is better for sure but the SS paint apps are pretty darn good. The photo used for comparison has a lot of flash.

kinda like in those before after weight loss photos where the before theyre sticking their belly out and the after theyre tightening their abs. prolly never painted it

hioooo

Back