Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries I'll get that for you, he probably won't even notice there gone :lol

I'd taken his Doom PF as well but it's only the Reg with no box so he can keep that :lol
Doom for me please..... gim me gim me :rotfl

running out of box space anyway :panic: it's like box city :lol

I'm hoping to eventually get the comic Hulk PF. That's the Hulk I really want :)

That's not going to be cheap though :horror

If I can't I'll just go & rob RB while he's getting his tattoo done. Always have a plan B :D

Let me know when you go cos i'll have his 1:2 Iron Man :hi5:

No worries I'll get that for you, he probably won't even notice there gone :lol

I'd taken his Doom PF as well but it's only the Reg with no box so he can keep that :lol

Message to myself....remember to call security in the morning and get all the locks reinforced...never know who's lurking...RB?? :lurking :lol

Always stay focused on eBay RB, I was like you when I was playing catch up...I became obsessed with finding the Hulk PF and one day I found someone who had one for sale and I got it for a steal! I've no doubt you will get one.....eventually :yess:

Message to myself....remember to call security in the morning and get all the locks reinforced...never know who's lurking...RB?? :lurking :lol

Always stay focused on eBay RB, I was like you when I was playing catch up...I became obsessed with finding the Hulk PF and one day I found someone who had one for sale and I got it for a steal! I've no doubt you will get one.....eventually :yess:

Ha cheers RB. I will start looking soon & hopefully one day I will get one. There is one on eBay now for £1500. I don't know why but I quite enjoy the hunt for the older piece's I want.

Ha cheers RB. I will start looking soon & hopefully one day I will get one. There is one on eBay now for £1500. I don't know why but I quite enjoy the hunt for the older piece's I want.

I did see that, the seller is actually a freak like one of us...I think he uses the same name. It is a tad on the expensive side considering I picked mine up for £700 last year :)

Yeah it is a bit to expensive. I'm hoping to pick one for between 1000, 1200 pounds max. I'll get my summer PO's payed up & then the hunt for Spidey & Hulk will begin.

If you take the Price of the Maquette then you are half way there. In fact I have seen one or two sell for around 1000.00 this past year.

I bet that's in America though. It's so much harder to find Grails for them kinda prices in Europe. Unless your name is RobertoBagg that is :lol

Sideshow took my money on Tues and it's not shipped yet. Come on SSC i need this now. :gah: :lol

I decided not to get this in the end. Not because there's anything wrong with it, it looks awesome but because I just want to completely stick to cartoon PF's. I guess I have plenty of time to get one still if I regret it later though

Cartoon maquettes would be cool....doubt that's a license SS would pursue though.

It would be great if someone could post pics of this guy with Skaar Comi, Abomination PF, more with the Hulk Comi and PF.

Just like to see them together since I won't own the others ever again.

Has anyone received a credit for this maquette or have you had to return for a replacement? If i have to go the replacement route, I think I will just have them refund me. For what this costs and as many people have had QC issues with this i dont think I want to chance it again. That would suck though because I really do love it.....

Has anyone received a credit for this maquette or have you had to return for a replacement? If i have to go the replacement route, I think I will just have them refund me. For what this costs and as many people have had QC issues with this i dont think I want to chance it again. That would suck though because I really do love it.....

What was wrong with yours??

It has a paint chip on one hand another in the hair four on the base plus a few scratches and it also has three spots on his skin that look like clear coat drips....

Back