Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I ended up cancelling on BBTS last second. They sent me the email that they are shipping and charged my card, then I thought about it for a bit, changed my mind then went to cancel and they CREDITED me $700 (including shipping) in BBTS credit. I was like, wtf am I going to do with that much credit. So I sent them a simple email and they returned the money to my card instead. Great customer service there.

I love this statue but to be perfectly honest, for the amount paid, this thing should be MINT. We have everything from weird eyebrows to paint chips to brown paint on his face to white speckles everywhere to "LIMITED" spelled wrong to being less than HALF of the SS listed weight. I'll hold out and maybe eventually pick it up but right now I am in no hurry for this statue. SS needs to be better than this, same goes for the Rhino Comiquette.

Yea I ended up cancelling on BBTS last second. They sent me the email that they are shipping and charged my card, then I thought about it for a bit, changed my mind then went to cancel and they CREDITED me $700 (including shipping) in BBTS credit. I was like, wtf am I going to do with that much credit. So I sent them a simple email and they returned the money to my card instead. Great customer service there.

I love this statue but to be perfectly honest, for the amount paid, this thing should be MINT. We have everything from weird eyebrows to paint chips to brown paint on his face to white speckles everywhere to "LIMITED" spelled wrong to being less than HALF of the SS listed weight. I'll hold out and maybe eventually pick it up but right now I am in no hurry for this statue. SS needs to be better than this, same goes for the Rhino Comiquette.

I'm one of the SideShow haters here,but mine came perfect,has no brown paint,paint chips and I don't even know how you guys noticed the eyebrow because it's so puny doesn't really make no difference.

It has a paint chip on one hand another in the hair four on the base plus a few scratches and it also has three spots on his skin that look like clear coat drips....

Too many issues for what this thing costs....

Yeah contact SSC. With all the issues yours has they will probably send you a new one and have you just destroy the on you have.

Ya know for the most part it seems that this statue has come out fine. I mean there are some issues to be sure but I think most people have been happy.

But no question you need a replacement.

I'm one of the SideShow haters here,but mine came perfect,has no brown paint,paint chips and I don't even know how you guys noticed the eyebrow because it's so puny doesn't really make no difference.

Yeah I thought it was settled that in hand the Eyebrow makes sense because of the shape of his brow.

Perfect piece IMO.

Mine is also flawless, and I am grateful for that. I really like the sculpt, glad I can have him in my collection.

I was under the impression that a Comiquette was a comic related statue and a Maquette was movie related?
How would a Comic Maquette work?

No idea....but there have been cartoon maquettes made by other companies. Can't remember who made them, but there were several from the X-Men cartoon and the Wolverine cartoon.

No idea....but there have been cartoon maquettes made by other companies. Can't remember who made them, but there were several from the X-Men cartoon and the Wolverine cartoon.

Gentle Giant does all the Star Wars Cartoon maquettes. Don't know if they are the same who did X men but I would guess that it's them.

The eyebrows to be honest are blown up so out of proportion in 10x zoom pictures, they're waaay smaller and less prominent when you get it in hand. If you get a chance to see it at a LCS I'll guarantee you'll say the same thing.

I think I am going to sell mine or return it. I mean the eyebrows are just to strange the paint is too light of a green the ........ ahhhhh who am I kidding.

This Statue Rocks!!! If you are on the fence the get the **** off and get this big bad *****!!!!!!

I think I am going to sell mine or return it. I mean the eyebrows are just to strange the paint is too light of a green the ........ ahhhhh who am I kidding.

This Statue Rocks!!! If you are on the fence the get the **** off and get this big bad *****!!!!!!

I LOVE this piece. I have it on display at work and it just distracts me all day. i find myself gazing at it for no reason and I have to force myself to go back to work. Such an awesome statue!

:exactly:

Mine still says shipping soon. I was hoping i'd have it for tues when i go back to work. That's not happening now. :monkey2 :monkey2

Jay, why are you up so early? It's Good Friday bro...time to sleep in! :dunno

I predict your Hulk will get shipped next week mate, so you should have it in hand by then! :yess:

Jay, why are you up so early? It's Good Friday bro...time to sleep in! :dunno

I predict your Hulk will get shipped next week mate, so you should have it in hand by then! :yess:

18 years of getting up at 6am is the problem. My body clock is set to that time no matter what day it is. No sleep ins for me. :( :lol

18 years of getting up at 6am is the problem. My body clock is set to that time no matter what day it is. No sleep ins for me. :( :lol

:lol yep, I the same. Had to re check that I definately ordered the Supes EX last night and not the regular...there's me thinking it would have sold out already :dunno.

Do you think the Easter Hols will affect the Hulks arrival time bud?

:lol yep, I the same. Had to re check that I definately ordered the Supes EX last night and not the regular...there's me thinking it would have sold out already :dunno.

Do you think the Easter Hols will affect the Hulks arrival time bud?

:lol Yeah no chance of a sell out on a TBD but how were we meant to know it would be that? :dunno

So long i have Hulk sometime next week i'll be happy. Just wish they would send it out already. Oh and no QC issues please. :pray:

Back