Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Yeah no chance of a sell out on a TBD but how were we meant to know it would be that? :dunno

So long i have Hulk sometime next week i'll be happy. Just wish they would send it out already. Oh and no QC issues please. :pray:

It'll be fine mate, I would say the majority of Hulks that were sent out already arrived in A1 condition. Was supposed to take mine out last night but got roped into going out...definately tonight though! It's probably the only good thing about having statues still in their shippers when you get to re open it and relive all the excitement again! :lol

It'll be fine mate, I would say the majority of Hulks that were sent out already arrived in A1 condition. Was supposed to take mine out last night but got roped into going out...definately tonight though! It's probably the only good thing about having statues still in their shippers when you get to re open it and relive all the excitement again! :lol

:lol Yeah you can get all excited again.

18 years of getting up at 6am is the problem. My body clock is set to that time no matter what day it is. No sleep ins for me. :( :lol
i have to get up at 5am when on mornings :( horrible.... but it funds my expensive hobbies :lol

Where you getting yours from mate? I was gonna just try MB but I heard they are delaying them till end of April or something:thud:

You still not ordered one? You should of got onto the £372 offer from MB.
I've got one coming from Denmark via eBay and one from MB. Both looking like late April :gah:

You still not ordered one? You should of got onto the £372 offer from MB.
I've got one coming from Denmark via eBay and one from MB. Both looking like late April :gah:

Yeah I didn't know about MB till it was too late haha. Will still work out cheaper than direct from SS though I reckon. Do they take the money right away on pre-orders?

MB are now at £450 but theres 5% off this weekend with free postage.If you buy 3 things you get 10% off so buy 2 hobbit figures for £2 a pop and is should be under £410 delivered.

It's shipped!

sAmUSo_zps55b911f1.gif

Back