Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellow UK freaks, Seen some guy selling these on ebay so had a little look around...
aasshulkl_zps89ddadfc.jpg

Thought this would look sweet as a backdrop to any Marvel display.
https://www.modelzone.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=banner&order=relevance&dir=desc

Nice find! Thanks!

From SF.

Just thought people here would like to see.

875FD8EF-8739-4509-AD20-D5FCB22108D2-215-000000509C6B1A9E_zps6c7f9d9e.jpg

Kind of a shame it's that hollow and cost $700. Essentially the originally Hulk PF weighs 2x + more then this maquette. This should had been $100 - $150 less then retail.

hmm, I wonder where's shai. no nude women to pose with his hulk?
Haven't seen that guy around in months....

From SF.

Just thought people here would like to see.

875FD8EF-8739-4509-AD20-D5FCB22108D2-215-000000509C6B1A9E_zps6c7f9d9e.jpg

Wow, SS is getting cheap and low quality and increasing prices. I'm glad I skipped this piece. I did it because of the LE not being numbered but now I feel bad for people that bought it. One wrong move and it's CRACK! Broken :( (much like all PFs but this one seems extra thin and flimsy). :slap Still a great sculpt buy no idea why they made it hollow when the original PF is solid.

yea there's something about this hulk that just didn't catch me. just didn't feel like it got enough definition, muscle, etc. and the quality just not up there.

Wow, SS is getting cheap and low quality and increasing prices. I'm glad I skipped this piece. I did it because of the LE not being numbered but now I feel bad for people that bought it. One wrong move and it's CRACK! Broken :( (much like all PFs but this one seems extra thin and flimsy). :slap Still a great sculpt buy no idea why they made it hollow when the original PF is solid.

I also passed on this because it was a LE. Man, after seeing the pics of him busted up and all hollow I'm glad I didn't purchase it. It's a phenomenal sculpt but if I paid $700 for this piece and I saw those pics, I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't have bothered me. Seeing things like this really has me worrying about future SSC releases. I'd rather they made these pieces sturdier and charged more for them. There is nothing better than a great statue that is well made.

I also passed on this because it was a LE. Man, after seeing the pics of him busted up and all hollow I'm glad I didn't purchase it. It's a phenomenal sculpt but if I paid $700 for this piece and I saw those pics, I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't have bothered me. Seeing things like this really has me worrying about future SSC releases. I'd rather they made these pieces sturdier and charged more for them. There is nothing better than a great statue that is well made.

I ordered this one n coz of 2nd thought cancelled it right away still thinking abt this one i liked hulk Maquette a lot but because of LS & hollowness i m still confused....... plz SS don't make galactus hollow we r paying money for premium products we should get premium don't give us excuse of shipping .........

I ordered this one n coz of 2nd thought cancelled it right away still thinking abt this one i liked hulk Maquette a lot but because of LS & hollowness i m still confused....... plz SS don't make galactus hollow we r paying money for premium products we should get premium don't give us excuse of shipping .........

You better believe that the big G is going to be hollow. He only weighs 27 lbs. If this statue was solid you would be looking at a piece that would be well over 60 lbs.

Last edited:
Wow thats really a thin cast. I wonder does it really cos that much more to add more polystone?

Big G will definately be hollow. I received emma frost lsb together with rhino com, and realise there is a big difference between a solid statue ie emma frost and thinly cast hollow statue....

Wish sideshow would go back to how they was last time and not making more profit by having thinly cast statue.

Last edited:
Back