1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
58B93ACF-E8EE-4DEA-91A4-1EE3133AE59D.jpeg

Love that picture... but Mando's head looks really small.

Maybe it's just the underlying body, 'coz some seem to want the traps etc. re all the Cap shoulder mods.

Watching the show wonder if HT will go the extra mile and have what seems to be some sort of metal mesh under the armor, or just
cheap out. I appreciate details even if mostly unseen.

Missed out on the pre-orders for this guy, but i'm sure there will be a deluxe version, with the later armour upgrades.

Holy Sh******! That finale was amazing. It made me completely ignore how derp episodes 4-6 were. Ok, I'm down for an Ep 8 Mando with the Child and a Moff Gideon with his weapon... Just wow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Holy Sh******! That finale was amazing. It made me completely ignore how derp episodes 4-6 were. Ok, I'm down for an Ep 8 Mando with the Child and a Moff Gideon with his weapon... Just wow.

Mando soloing 6 defense droids, and later hunting, stalking, and taking down 3 mercenaries solo was derp? Derp lol

In other news I really really really hope they put that horn signet on his beskar version they release. Fingers crossed they haven't finalized the production looks already cuz he absolutely needs it on his shoulder.

Mando soloing 6 defense droids, and later hunting, stalking, and taking down 3 mercenaries solo was derp? Derp lol

In other news I really really really hope they put that horn signet on his beskar version they release. Fingers crossed they haven't finalized the production looks already cuz he absolutely needs it on his shoulder.

Plus the jet pack!

Version 2 full beskar, including unremovable asset in pram... no signet.
While thats shipping
Spoiler Spoiler:

*Howard wringing his hands menacingly*

I mean that part was cool, but I didn't care for the villain of the week type format. Episodes 1-3 were SO strong, and then it kinda fell flat until 7 and 8.

I mean that part was cool, but I didn't care for the villain of the week type format. Episodes 1-3 were SO strong, and then it kinda fell flat until 7 and 8.

Honestly villain of the week was what I initially expected with this show, but with bounties and not villains.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't need it at all but for some stupid reason i kind of want this thing. It's just different i guess

Of course i would immediately lose interest as soon as i saw the price HT would charge for it :lol

Plus the jet pack!

Hopefully they will include all armor parts worn in the show or at least a deluxe to swap out armor parts for all his looks throughout the first season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they will include all armor parts worn in the show or at least a deluxe to swap out armor parts for all his looks throughout the first season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm waiting for. I'm sure HT will release the deluxe version with all the bells and whistles. I just hope it's before the regular edition sells out if they don't.

That's what I'm waiting for. I'm sure HT will release the deluxe version with all the bells and whistles. I just hope it's before the regular edition sells out if they don't.

I don't care - couldn't stand it:drool. Threw some RPs in and PO'd. I want the whole arc on the shelf:inlove. Just wish there was more heads on pikes.

Figured too over the weekend *slackers* will get their views in:lol and then international community is gonna get their views in in a few months. Plus, IMO
this fig is badass with the damage/colors. Not so much worried about the Child as by March-May looks like there will be a flood of baby Yodas in every scale.

I just need more Stormtrooper heads.:cool:

Yeah he definitely too fat. He looks more like the Heavy Gunner Mando then his slender look in the series.

Dunno. Am more easy-going about some stuff e.g. 1/6 costumes IMO often a trade between articulation and fit. My Natashas have great butts re costumes but can't get her in iconic pose (maybe Ultron BW). IMO it's easier to tighten costume than worry about creases.

But it might be underlying body:dunno. Mando will be mine and next version too:bounce.

Back