1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone watch episode 7? If so, does it contain any spoiler towards ROTS? Thanks.

They have that information now, but not when the preorders originally went up. Not every place is easy to cancel an NRD and I think in HK you can't cancel at all from what it sounds like.

It's highly probable since 2nd episode and almost certain now. So, they can put it up for preoder.

Did anyone watch episode 7? If so, does it contain any spoiler towards ROTS? Thanks.

Yes, if you count

Spoiler Spoiler:

That might be a big lead-in to TROS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

* I put that into a spoiler because I just realised this wasn't the Mandalorian series thread.

Finally PO this guy, love the show and character!

Yeah, am getting antsy 'coz haven't PO'd yet:panic:. Soon. Just gotta look over budget. Re-watch episodes a lot which gives time to look details over - more I look, more I like. May double this one. Just wish there were more bases with more Stormtrooper heads such a great visual IMO.

Heck just got Mando Funko in and even the POP is badass.:cool:

I wonder what is the hold up with the new armor offering? At this point it won't be out until late next year anyway.

Just caught up with the latest episodes. E6 is probably my least favourite of the season thus far (I thought the casting in that was just awful), but really enjoyed episode 7. Looking forward to seeing how it wraps up.

Anyway, I'm still in for the figure...but it will probably be just the one.

Just caught up with the latest episodes. E6 is probably my least favourite of the season thus far (I thought the casting in that was just awful), but really enjoyed episode 7. Looking forward to seeing how it wraps up.

Anyway, I'm still in for the figure...but it will probably be just the one.

SSC just dropped a 25$ coupon on me good to the 31st but it's for just about every other SW fig EXCEPT Mando, IG, and Heavy Gunner.
Which are the ones I want.:gah::(

SSC just dropped a 25$ coupon on me good to the 31st but it's for just about every other SW fig EXCEPT Mando, IG, and Heavy Gunner.
Which are the ones I want.:gah::(

This is the way.

At least, it is if you're SSC. How else they gonna move their older merchandise? :)

Not looking forward to ep 8. Its going to have at least one horrible cliffhanger, that we're going to have to wait almost a year to see resolved. Ugh.

Just wait til this stuff is released and I'm sure you'll find a better deal on a site or eBay than preordering right now.

This is the way.

At least, it is if you're SSC. How else they gonna move their older merchandise? :)

Not looking forward to ep 8. Its going to have at least one horrible cliffhanger, that we're going to have to wait almost a year to see resolved. Ugh.

Yeah. Sometimes I thought Favreau/Filoni might take some pity. But that's probably too candy-^%$ esp. for Favreau.:nana:

This is gonna hurt. There are no prisoners with Disney, just paid subscribers, and Disney don't care about your pain.:monkey3

Just wait til this stuff is released and I'm sure you'll find a better deal on a site or eBay than preordering right now.

This one - I dunno. More I re-watch more I REALLY want this original version, tho I want the Beskar version too. Which makes me wanna mash that PO button:drool. But I gotta wait anyway bein' strapped right now.:lol

Got a bunch of poly on PO, and don't like stacking too many POs up.:horror

Def going to get the fully equipped Mando.
I hope they also release a scout trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back