Hot Toys: Batman 85 Years Announcement Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys it still September and Batman day really does not kick off until the 27th so I am still hopeful of something big from HT. Plus Batman Begins is 20 years old next year so I think they are going to tie it into that as well and start ramping up the figures to celebrate properly.

Very exiting times for us DC fans indeed!
There is a post going around overseas, saying that HT will come out with a BB scarecrow with cillian murphy head-sculpt. So, let's wait and see....

There is a post going around overseas, saying that HT will come out with a BB scarecrow with cillian murphy head-sculpt. So, let's wait and see....
I believe it, though a 3.0 of the Begins suit isn’t very likely, at least not so soon. The latest version is still available on SS.

I personally don’t understand what people want from Hot Toys regarding that suit? Just pick up a matte finish version, custom cowl and cape.

They aren’t going to make a good cape for it,
they aren’t the best at Bale faceplates.
The only real improvement they’d be capable of is a more accurate cowl, but that can be purchased from OT?

I wish HT would just give the DC license to someone else because it's ridiculous how they treat the property. They give us random characters like Black Manta from Aquaman 2 with no Aquaman. As much as I'd love a comic Batman or an accurate 2.0 Begins Bats, I know they'll never do it.
I really wanted a new Aquaman.

The fact that 85 years exceeds the 75 year lifespan of a property should be cause for concern.

For Batman day we got 2 repaints. Now it's Monday and it's back to Disney stuff. I'm so glad I started collecting statues in 2020. I got all the DC characters I want thanks to prime 1, sideshow, and tweeterhead. I recommend anyone that is a dc fan and hasn't jumped ship to statues collecting to do so. You won't regret it.

My wallet would. :lol
arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

I've recently started collecting statues, myself. But, the 1:4 and 1:3 stuff is huge by comparison to a 1:6 figure.

I think unless you have a lot of real-estate to work with, a venture into statue collecting might end soon after it begins.

Back