the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know what...i didn't mind the van helsing movie (i enjoyed it when it came out...it was better than the hulk that come out that year) and if the PF van helsing comes up again at a discounted price i'll probably pick it up. i just don't want a movie room to be strictly star wars. as strict as i am with spacing, i think it would look decent with a mini (11x17) framed movie poster in back of it...

If you are interested in the Van Helsing, but it's not showing up with the discount, email [email protected] with the subject 'Van Helsing PF discount' and tell them you'd like to place your order for it, but the banners were messing up (and give the time that you were trying). The CS team has a list of what discounts were running when, so they can manually adjust the price if there are technical difficulties. :duff

I am at home right now, and will be until Monday. Thank you guys for your support :)

Right now I'm off to try to find a costume really quick for a party tonight. I don't think I'll have any time to log into the chat today/tonight, but maybe sometime tomorrow! Talk to you guys later, have fun bonding over Spooktacular (that's another reason why it's so cool!) :chew

Nitro said:
you know what...i didn't mind the van helsing movie (i enjoyed it when it came out...it was better than the hulk that come out that year) and if the PF van helsing comes up again at a discounted price i'll probably pick it up. i just don't want a movie room to be strictly star wars. as strict as i am with spacing, i think it would look decent with a mini (11x17) framed movie poster in back of it...

Well, you know that you will never get a better deal on it! Dusty, have a great time at the party and good luck with finding a costume. We will continue the party here... :D

SideshowDusty said:
If you are interested in the Van Helsing, but it's not showing up with the discount, email [email protected] with the subject 'Van Helsing PF discount' and tell them you'd like to place your order for it, but the banners were messing up (and give the time that you were trying). The CS team has a list of what discounts were running when, so they can manually adjust the price if there are technical difficulties. :duff

I am at home right now, and will be until Monday. Thank you guys for your support :)

Right now I'm off to try to find a costume really quick for a party tonight. I don't think I'll have any time to log into the chat today/tonight, but maybe sometime tomorrow! Talk to you guys later, have fun bonding over Spooktacular (that's another reason why it's so cool!) :chew

Have fun at the party Dusty!.
Go as a Zombie! No I'm kidding
Go as Dnagent!

SideshowDusty said:

Thanks Dusty!! I really appreciate your help!! Have fun at your party...I've got to leave for mine within another 45 minutes...which reminds me I've got to start getting ready...

all right guys, i'm off to head out to a halloween party (i'm dressing up as willy wonka). i just got a call asking where i am. i thought i had to be there at 9, but it started at 8...anyways, good night and good luck to all tonight!! hope there are still some goodies left...i'll be back tomorrow...

what time is it now in PCT ?
the siet says 4.30, the forum 5.30...

So you found it through a link on the ministry? Or was it one of the links on the side of the page? I clicked every link in the ministry except actually going into all of the product pages. There has to be hundreds of those. :monkey4

bro i literally went through probably all of them. it was one of the last ones i clicked on

Any idea if it was under "browse by liscense, additional information, or special events?" I know you don't want to help much because the more people that enter, the worse your chances of winning are, but any help would be great. Completely understandable if you don't want to give any more help though.

Back