The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have an exact number (don't do the scale ATM) But if i had to guess.....240ish. Been as low as 189 so i know what i'm doing. Just doing it smarter this time.

Don't have an exact number (don't do the scale ATM) But if i had to guess.....240ish. Been as low as 189 so i know what i'm doing. Just doing it smarter this time.

Have you competed or plan to? What's the BF% look like, 240 is a monster depending on BF, I need more pics :banghead :lol

Anyways what is the height?

No no lol. BF is high right now (monster would be true, if i was 6'4)

I'm like 5'9 not sure on that exactly either. Had a drinking problem a few years ago, and the BF got outta control. Now that THAT'S under control working on stripping the FAT while lifting this time. (smarter) Goal right now is even 200lbs

No no lol. BF is high right now (monster would be true, if i was 6'4)

I'm like 5'9 not sure on that exactly either. Had a drinking problem a few years ago, and the BF got outta control. Now that THAT'S under control working on stripping the FAT while lifting this time. (smarter) Goal right now is even 200lbs

That's my goal as well, I'd like to be ideal at 200lbs @ 10% year round and be able to add gradually and then cut. I'm getting there, I'm at the same height but as I get to cutting weight I'll drop into the 190's around 11-12% and then finally reach 10% around 185-183lbs. It's gonna be a long road but someday I will get there.

Long term, I'd love to be 195-205lbs 10% BF.

I KNOW it's possible!!

Anyways i'm just totally against artificial sweeteners going back to the protein deal. Done a lot of homework on them. And recently i've just decided to go as natural as possible (even contemplated giving up meat, yeah not gonna happen) But getting meat from grass fed cattle and such is what i'm looking into now.

Long term, I'd love to be 195-205lbs 10% BF.

I KNOW it's possible!!

Anyways i'm just totally against artificial sweeteners going back to the protein deal. Done a lot of homework on them. And recently i've just decided to go as natural as possible (even contemplated giving up meat, yeah not gonna happen) But getting meat from grass fed cattle and such is what i'm looking into now.

Yeah I haven't went that far, I'll just buy chicken breast from the deli, etc... frozen veggies but nothing really organic or such, just as long as it's natural but then what can you consider natural if you don't absolutely raise it yourself :monkey1

I guess a lot more work is involved to get to the bottom of things...

If artificial sweeteners aren't they way to go....then what do I use instead? :dunno

:lol:lol:lol U don't wanna no the answer. Honestly it's too much too early for a person beginning to eat clean. If you can stick to the real stuff, like real sugar or better yet just real sodium.

Sugar in general is just bad, it all has a very high percentage of converting to fat anyways, just think about that anytime you are sweetening anything up.

Sodium although I recommend in moderation is ok. I would say around 1-2.5 grams of sodium a day, the body actually needs it but anything in overindulge and you can run the risk of cholesterol problems, heart problems, etc...

Items: Garlic, onions, peppers, fat free cheese (even though I don't agree), Mrs. Dash if you have to, Soy sauce if you have to.

Or like Krayt said, eat food :lol, course my opinion was if you can't afford the higher stuff but food is first, limit the shakes.

edit: I'll post yesterdays food log here shortly once I get to work.

Yesterdays, w/ carb refeed meal being the last meal.

yester11.jpg

I had to skip the gym today since I got into a car accident tonight and I don't really got my head into it at the moment.

I'm ok and my car is fine too....i'm still a little shaken up and have a little whiplash in my neck.

But tomorrow I'm gonna double time it!

On a better note....I lost all the pounds I gain over the weekend (you guys where right) plus one! So total is 8! :banana I still don't look or feel any different tho. :dunno

Hopefully I can lose a total of 10 by Sunday!!

Thanks guys for helping me out!

Wow Bam, I hope you feel better and I'm glad you're OK...
Well, I've lost 6 lbs and I definitely feel less bloated, but that's about it... keep up the good work and don't despair!!
:rock!!!

It does taste phenomenal but I also go with the number rule, if it taste good then its usually too good to be true.
:monkey2

:lol

Or like Krayt said, eat food :lol, course my opinion was if you can't afford the higher stuff but food is first, limit the shakes.
I always wondered about those shakes, but seeing your food log, seems like you don't use them right?
I'm not a fan of them...

:lol:lol:lol U don't wanna no the answer. Honestly it's too much too early for a person beginning to eat clean. If you can stick to the real stuff, like real sugar or better yet just real sodium.

Sugar in general is just bad, it all has a very high percentage of converting to fat anyways, just think about that anytime you are sweetening anything up.

Sodium although I recommend in moderation is ok. I would say around 1-2.5 grams of sodium a day, the body actually needs it but anything in overindulge and you can run the risk of cholesterol problems, heart problems, etc...

Items: Garlic, onions, peppers, fat free cheese (even though I don't agree), Mrs. Dash if you have to, Soy sauce if you have to.

Great tips!!! :rock!

Yeah I don't like to use them but at the most it helps with the protein intake, I'll take 1-2 of them daily but as I cut further I'll eliminate shakes first off the list while cutting cals.

I'm all ready at 3 chicken breast daily, I'll have to tough it out towards the end of my cut maybe with 4-5 chicken breast, that's gonna hurt :lol

I'm gonna also preach that diet soda is the worst diet supplement or food out there, there's still 50 grams of sugar per can. So if you are gonna drink soda at least drink the real stuff without the artificial sugars.

Heck if you killing the gains, kill them naturally is the way I look at it.

Wow Bam, I hope you feel better and I'm glad you're OK...
Well, I've lost 6 lbs and I definitely feel less bloated, but that's about it... keep up the good work and don't despair!!
:rock!!!

Thanx Kuz!! I can also say that I do feel a little less bloated too......but drinking all this water is nasty and sometimes makes me feel bloated! :yuck

I'm starting off small....i drink about 5-6 bottles of water a day, not a gallon yet, but I'm getting there!! And I go to the little ladies room like twice an hour! All this peeing is exhausting! :lol

Thanx Kuz!! I can also say that I do feel a little less bloated too......but drinking all this water is nasty and sometimes makes me feel bloated! :yuck

I'm starting off small....i drink about 5-6 bottles of water a day, not a gallon yet, but I'm getting there!! And I go to the little ladies room like twice an hour! All this peeing is exhausting! :lol

Bam that's only because your body is use to retaining more water than it should so it feels like a bloat. Once you get in the rhythm you'll feel lighter and soon rock solid the more water you drink.

Also by going to the rest room, your body is telling you something. It's flushing unneeded water retention and levels are moderating with the correct water balance in order for you to perform in the gym.

If artificial sweeteners aren't they way to go....then what do I use instead? :dunno

As a diabetic, this is what I want to know.

Are things like Truvia ok ?

I just don't know.

I drink more water than anything so that does not bother me, but with some things like oatmeal or tea... :(

Back