The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done with chest, abs, and a 45 minute treadmill adventure...I say adventure because I was messing around with the speed and incline the entire time I was on it. Don't laugh but I almost tripped and flew off the back.

Be careful dude, treadmills can be very dangerous...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XMgdRJhlx7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XMgdRJhlx7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Just an observation: Ski's "work to failure" method might not have been a good idea for my first workout, esspecially when it's been a couple months since the last time I lifted.... I couldn't use my arms to pick myself up off the ground after I did abs.... ouch

Cardio fever:

Last Friday - Hockey game
Last Sunder - 2 Hockey games
Monday - Hockey game
Tuesday - fast paced workout
Wednesday - RPM class
Thursday - RPM class
Friday - rest day
Saturday - Hockey game
Sunday - Hockey game
Monday - Hockey game

I am not burned out yet so bring it on. :maul

I don't disagree... but sometime you need a little something with some of this stuff...

Like tea, I can not drink unsweetened tea... what recourse do I have for a sweetner ?

I am getting to the point where I can eat oats with less and less sweetner... but it's hard.

And pure sugar is not an alternative I can approach.

STEVIA

It does not make your body produce an insulin response

Just got back and legs are murdered!!!!
picture.php

Is that Franco Columbo? And isn't he the one that played the other Terminator in T1? If so, the height difference is a little disturbing :lol

212345678910.jpg

One of the future war scenes, Reese is down inside a bunker and a Terminator breaks in and starts shooting up the place, I believe it's Franco Columbo that plays that one, I know for certain it's someone besides Arnie.

Yup it is him.

cap911.jpg

Seeing that size comparison just makes me chuckle that he's supposed to be a machine the same size as Arnie :lol

Damn I CANNOT believe I missed that, UNREAL!!! :bow :bow :bow

Well now that movie is awesome for 2 reasons :rock, there's also Reese and Conner as well I didn't forget about them.

Back