The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting off small....i drink about 5-6 bottles of water a day, not a gallon yet, but I'm getting there!! And I go to the little ladies room like twice an hour! All this peeing is exhausting! :lol

Just think of all that exercising you are getting walking to and from the restroom. :banana

I liked how we both had similar responses to that comment! :lol

I eat the Weight Control stuff from Quaker...not only cuz it "Weight Controlled"...but becuz I find it to be the most yummiest!

BB rule #34
Eat to live, do live to eat.

Last edited:
That'd be like eating little bits of cardboad. :horror

Taste like this to me after what I've been eating...

9000804.jpg

or it's like that to fire....

more like this.

cheesy-bites-pizza-7422501.jpg

BB rule #34
Eat to live, do live to eat.

I don't disagree... but sometime you need a little something with some of this stuff...

Like tea, I can not drink unsweetened tea... what recourse do I have for a sweetner ?

I am getting to the point where I can eat oats with less and less sweetner... but it's hard.

And pure sugar is not an alternative I can approach.

I don't disagree... but sometime you need a little something with some of this stuff...

Like tea, I can not drink unsweetened tea... what recourse do I have for a sweetner ?

I am getting to the point where I can eat oats with less and less sweetner... but it's hard.

And pure sugar is not an alternative I can approach.

Yea that was more towards Bam's statement, I know that's not a solution for yourself.

It's really about working it in without or just adding the bare necessities. You don't have to go cold turkey but if you did the better the results. I know if you try to go cold turkey as well it's more likely for that person to fall off the wagon and say screw it, this is just too hard.

You really have to take it a step at a time and work it in. Especially if a person has been use to eating a certain way... the drive, the temptation is that much greater on a person that hasn't been eating clean for years. Of course I understand that, my mother knew nothing about nutrition and really did it in for me whenever I was younger. All we had around the house was Italian foods, soda, breads, sweets (even though I don't have a sweet tooth at all), chips, Twinkies, etc...

It really does take a while but if you remain consistent and give it a chance I know many of you will pull through.

Back