The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the future war scenes, Reese is down inside a bunker and a Terminator breaks in and starts shooting up the place, I believe it's Franco Columbo that plays that one, I know for certain it's someone besides Arnie.

Yup it is him.

cap911.jpg

Seeing that size comparison just makes me chuckle that he's supposed to be a machine the same size as Arnie :lol

Have you ever watch Franco lift though, lbs for lbs the strongest at his size/height. He also won the Olympia after the reign of Arnold was over... or after her retired and then came back to win it again. Franco lifted cars in Italy.

1965 Flag of the United States.svg Larry Scott New York City, New York, United States
1966 Flag of the United States.svg Larry Scott New York City, New York, United States
1967 Flag of Cuba.svg Sergio Oliva New York City, New York, United States
1968 Flag of Cuba.svg Sergio Oliva New York City, New York, United States
1969 Flag of Cuba.svg Sergio Oliva New York City, New York, United States
1970 Flag of Austria.svg Arnold Schwarzenegger New York City, New York, United States
1971 Flag of Austria.svg Arnold Schwarzenegger Paris, France
1972 Flag of Austria.svg Arnold Schwarzenegger Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
1973 Flag of Austria.svg Arnold Schwarzenegger New York City, New York, United States
1974 Flag of Austria.svg Arnold Schwarzenegger New York City, New York, United States
1975 Flag of Austria.svg Arnold Schwarzenegger Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
1976 Flag of Italy.svg Franco Columbu Columbus, Ohio, United States
1977 Flag of the United States.svg Frank Zane Columbus, Ohio, United States
1978 Flag of the United States.svg Frank Zane Columbus, Ohio, United States
1979 Flag of the United States.svg Frank Zane Columbus, Ohio, United States
1980 Flag of Austria.svg Arnold Schwarzenegger Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
1981 Flag of Italy.svg Franco Columbu Columbus, Ohio, United States
1982 Flag of the United States.svg Chris Dickerson London, England, United Kingdom
1983 Flag of Lebanon.svg Samir Bannout Munich, Bavaria, Germany
1984 Flag of the United States.svg Lee Haney New York City, New York, United States
1985 Flag of the United States.svg Lee Haney Brussels, Belgium
1986 Flag of the United States.svg Lee Haney Columbus, Ohio, United States
1987 Flag of the United States.svg Lee Haney Gothenburg, Sweden
1988 Flag of the United States.svg Lee Haney Los Angeles, California, United States
1989 Flag of the United States.svg Lee Haney Rimini, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
1990 Flag of the United States.svg Lee Haney Chicago, Illinois, United States
1991 Flag of the United States.svg Lee Haney Orlando, Florida, United States
1992 Flag of the United Kingdom.svg Dorian Yates Helsinki, Finland
1993 Flag of the United Kingdom.svg Dorian Yates Atlanta, Georgia, United States
1994 Flag of the United Kingdom.svg Dorian Yates Atlanta, Georgia, United States
1995 Flag of the United Kingdom.svg Dorian Yates Atlanta, Georgia, United States
1996 Flag of the United Kingdom.svg Dorian Yates Chicago, Illinois, United States
1997 Flag of the United Kingdom.svg Dorian Yates Long Beach, California, United States
1998 Flag of the United States.svg Ronnie Coleman New York City, New York, United States
1999 Flag of the United States.svg Ronnie Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2000 Flag of the United States.svg Ronnie Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2001 Flag of the United States.svg Ronnie Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2002 Flag of the United States.svg Ronnie Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2003 Flag of the United States.svg Ronnie Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2004 Flag of the United States.svg Ronnie Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2005 Flag of the United States.svg Ronnie Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2006 Flag of the United States.svg Jay Cutler Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2007 Flag of the United States.svg Jay Cutler Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2008 Flag of the United States.svg Dexter Jackson Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2009 Flag of the United States.svg Jay Cutler Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Last edited:
I'm hitting the gym for some cardio shortly!!
:rock!!

Hell yeah!! I did 40 min today.....The elliptical is my enemy. I can't do more than 6 mins on that thing. :monkey3
My goal is to try to do a minute extra every time I go to the gym...So tomorrow...I'm gonna try 7 mins! :rock

STEVIA

It does not make your body produce an insulin response

Never heard of that. Is it readily available ?

What makes it better that the Splenda's and Truvia's of the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Back and Bi's feeling right !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bam, you going to C5 ?

192lbs this morning... still on da cut! It's gonna be a long road or a few more months :lol

5 egg whites
4 teaspoons PB
.5 cup veggies
6.5 grapefruit

Last edited:
Binged on Mcdonald's earlier. My last hurrah 'til I go home cook/veggie/au naturel and etc. way on Monday! Yay!..........................booooourns!:(

I'm surprised that no one has posted here since Saturday?!?!?!

Well...I'm taking a break today gona go to the gym tomorrow.

I went yesterday, did 45 mins on the threadmill, 3.5 speed, and I think 8.0 inclination...it was tough....
but i'm finding myself having more resistance to working out.

I'm not getting as fatigued as before. I mean..it's still tough for me...but i'm getting there.

Haven't weighed myself....so i have no idea if i lost any weight.

Hit the 62lb mark today. Torso's still thick but I'm really starting to thin down in my arms and hands, more and more of the anatomy in my hands are showing instead of pudge :lol, and my forearm muscles are starting to show more and look more defined. I can't stop checking my hands all the time though, it's just so weird for me, I've NEVER seen this. I keep looking in the mirror and things and it's just crazy, from the neck down I'm less and less recognizing the person I see. It's a good feeling but a very bizarre one too.

Hit the 62lb mark today. Torso's still thick but I'm really starting to thin down in my arms and hands, more and more of the anatomy in my hands are showing instead of pudge :lol, and my forearm muscles are starting to show more and look more defined. I can't stop checking my hands all the time though, it's just so weird for me, I've NEVER seen this. I keep looking in the mirror and things and it's just crazy, from the neck down I'm less and less recognizing the person I see. It's a good feeling but a very bizarre one too.

MF....how many times and how long do u work out for in a week?

I'm still trying to figure out a schedule.

I ultimately settled on an every other day plan. I used to try 4 days in a row but by day 3 I'd start to have less stamina, and that was just running. I find a day off allows me to recharge, let the muscles heal from the lifting. So one week, it's M-W-F-S and then the next week it's T-T-S.

I ultimately settled on an every other day plan. I used to try 4 days in a row but by day 3 I'd start to have less stamina, and that was just running. I find a day off allows me to recharge, let the muscles heal from the lifting. So one week, it's M-W-F-S and then the next week it's T-T-S.

hmm....that sounds like a good plan....

I'll start off tomorrow.....so it would be

T-T-S-(i'll so sunday too...since I don't really do anything that day anyways)

Then next week M-W-F-S

Awesome!!

Thanx MF!

No problem, the key I find is, you have to figure out what works for you and your body. I know people that can run the same pace 5 days a week steady, I couldn't, and I felt it'd be less productive to slow down when all I really needed to do was give myself that short rest and I could keep at a faster pace.

Back