The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SK needs sleep.

Damn I got a promotion and with it more crap to do. I am still hitting the gym and will be at the bike class tomorrow and Wednesday with hockey Thursday night.

I am fading a bit right now with just 5 hours sleep last night and about 3-4 coming tonight.

SK needs sleep.

Damn I got a promotion and with it more crap to do. I am still hitting the gym and will be at the bike class tomorrow and Wednesday with hockey Thursday night.

I am fading a bit right now with just 5 hours sleep last night and about 3-4 coming tonight.

wow!!! Promotion!! U don't hear that alot now a days!

CONGRATZ!! What u doing now??? Bossing people around!! YEAH!! :rock

wow!!! Promotion!! U don't hear that alot now a days!

Sure you do, it's the spin you have to watch out for.

You've been promoted to head of home offices, the hours are great, really flexible, minimal responsibilities, oh yeah and there's no benefits and no pay and legally you're not part of the company anymore, but it's a big move for your career.

Sure you do, it's the spin you have to watch out for.

You've been promoted to head of home offices, the hours are great, really flexible, minimal responsibilities, oh yeah and there's no benefits and no pay and legally you're not part of the company anymore, but it's a big move for your career.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Well then if that's the case...I guess I've been promoted too back in the day! :rolleyes:

food2010.jpg

You eating the napkin also?? Its about as tasty as whats in the bowl :)

This is what I hate about training, the diet is so ass, food so bland

I guess thats the sacrifice you have to make

Smuckers ol natural! :drool

I always bought that until a week or so ago when I saw the Jif now has a natural. It doesn't need to be refrigerated or stired, it's also cheaper.:D

What the hell is that healthy crap!?....I don't see grease anywhere!:tap

:nono :nono :nono

Smuckers ol natural! :drool

I always bought that until a week or so ago when I saw the Jif now has a natural. It doesn't need to be refrigerated or stired, it's also cheaper.:D

but I like to stir it... :rotfl how does it taste, does it have a sugary taste to it. That's the only reason I don't really like plain Jif or Peter Pan.

:nono :nono :nono

but I like to stir it... :rotfl how does it taste, does it have a sugary taste to it. That's the only reason I don't really like plain Jif or Peter Pan.

I hate the stirring! :emperor

I would say it is just a wee bit sweeter than the Smucker's even though the Smucker's isn't sweet at all really:)lol) but it really has a rich taste to it. It tastes good. :joy

I hate the stirring! :emperor

I would say it is just a wee bit sweeter than the Smucker's even though the Smucker's isn't sweet at all really:)lol) but it really has a rich taste to it. It tastes good. :joy

Ahhh, yea I might try it out, hate to buy a whole jar and then not eat the crap... and my wife won't eat natural PB either she hates the taste or texture of it. This stuff is like candy to me :joy

I like that Smucker's is not sweet but I'm pretty sure my taste buds are waaaay different from anyone that likes sweetness or likes McDonalds like Jinxx :lecture :lol

Ahhh, yea I might try it out, hate to buy a whole jar and then not eat the crap... and my wife won't eat natural PB either she hates the taste or texture of it. This stuff is like candy to me :joy

I like that Smucker's is not sweet but I'm pretty sure my taste buds are waaaay different from anyone that likes sweetness or likes McDonalds like Jinxx :lecture :lol

Just send it to me if you don't like it. :duff

Worked out with a partner or I would say a novice wanting to learn more about lifting and body building. We did back last night and he's never done deadlifting as a exercise before. I think he said that he'd been lifting no seriously for a year and a half.

Well long story short we got down doing 50 pull ups or as many as you can for 5 sets and then straight to deadlifts and the guy was totally gasing. I felt bad for the guy because it looked like he was going through some of the cold sweats. I told him we can mix it up and trying something where your not bent over so you don't throw up :lol

He was feeling it that is for sure. I keep the pace of my workouts pretty fast, almost so fast sometimes I don't realize that I almost don't rest between sets. It's the only way to keep my heart rate going and making it feel like I'm actually doing something, otherwise it's just a walk in the park and I don't feel like I accomplish anything while I'm there then that really aggravates me because it just feels like we have just gone through the motions and not really stimulate the muscle like it should be.

Back