The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.....french fries. Come to the dark side, ski. You know want to....:drool

h90xph4t.jpg

It's been about 3 years since I ever ate Mcdonalds's.

Plain apple dippers don't count. :lol

wow!!! Promotion!! U don't hear that alot now a days!

CONGRATZ!! What u doing now??? Bossing people around!! YEAH!! :rock

You sure don't but the stress level went up quite a bit but it will go down a lot after the end of the month. It is nice to have a release though so I am still hitting the gym on a regular basis and I still have my hockey to dish out some pain.

It's how bad I want it. :lecture

That the key man, how bad you want it. Somedays Im all about eating great, and then I just dont have time to eat "healthy". For me its about smart eating, no fries, soda, and limit the cheeses. But once a week I splurge and have pizza or burgers

1. Jinxxie.....ur an evil b tch!:monkey4

2. I'm kinda pissed off today so I took it out on the threadmill! It was an awesome work out and it was fun too....since i blasted on some heavy metal that I haven't heard in years!!:rock

3. I decided to make Sunday night my cheat night...so I went out for some sushi. It was great. I asked the waitress to recommend me something light with low calories. She said the Seared Ahi Tuna on a bed of Veggies!! It was delicious! I didn't eat the rice becuz of the carbs tho.

photo-10.jpg

Only person that can break me is me :lecture Write that down, true story :lecture :lol

oh, really!?:tap

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xA8BisDIvcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xA8BisDIvcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Smuckers ol natural! :drool

I always bought that until a week or so ago when I saw the Jif now has a natural. It doesn't need to be refrigerated or stired, it's also cheaper.:D

I;ll have to check that out !

I hate the stirring! :emperor

I would say it is just a wee bit sweeter than the Smucker's even though the Smucker's isn't sweet at all really:)lol) but it really has a rich taste to it. It tastes good. :joy

They used to sell a stirrer cap that you "wound" up before eating.

2. I'm kinda pissed off today so I took it out on the threadmill! It was an awesome work out and it was fun too....since i blasted on some heavy metal that I haven't heard in years!!:rock

3. I decided to make Sunday night my cheat night...so I went out for some sushi. It was great. I asked the waitress to recommend me something light with low calories. She said the Seared Ahi Tuna on a bed of Veggies!! It was delicious! I didn't eat the rice becuz of the carbs tho.

photo-10.jpg

Looks good Bam. Good to go.

When you can try brown rice as a substitute.

oh, really!?:tap

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xA8BisDIvcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xA8BisDIvcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:monkey4

Why not!!! It's so delicious!!

Is there something wrong with tuna that I don't know about?:horror

Nah nothing wrong with it at all, I just can't stand the smell nor eat it but I know a lot of healthy ppl that do eat it.

I think they say to not eat it very much, I mean like every meal, every day because of the mercury. Something about mercury poison but you should be all right with it every few days no worries.

I like other fish but not tuna for some reason. Trout, salmon, Orange roughy, White roughy are all good to me :rock

I am a TUNA MAN! :D
I loves my sushi Tuna and Salmon...

Anyway, in here to see what the fuss is all about.
Walking every day. About two to three miles, up and down hills. I really push it the last leg. Doing some, not a lot, but some pushups, situps, and other exercises. Eating much better fare. Ate only an apple and some raisins for lunch, as I didn't have much time. Off to see my mom and will pick up a Subway sandwich.
I am eating a lot better than I was. NO fried, little if any sugar, no salt.

Feeling a lot better than I did about two months back, before Christmas, when I got sick. Just using that as a jumpstart to get better. Plus, well...I almost died Christmas eve, so....one does what one has to to stay alive.
Yeah, not sure many of you knew about the near death thing. I got sick from food poisoning that night, went out and ate at a chinese buffet place, and about four hours later, double barrelled it all out. By 1am I was so weak, I had to call an ambulance. Once at the emergency room, the doc there said I was "this" (held fingers close) to dying due to my extremely elevated blood pressure added to the extreme dehydration. If I had stayed home and tried to tough it out, well...you guys would be fighting over my loot I guess, 'cause I wouldn't be here.
It was that close.

SO....on the SERIOUS fat loss diet and on some cholesterol meds. Feeling lots better.

So...what more do I need to do? You guys started this, so, help a (former) fat boy out! :D

Tuna is loaded with Mercury. Why do you think doctors only recommend 1 can a week? And for pregnant ladies to not eat it at all?

photo-10.jpg

Looks like Matoi Sushi. Is that where you went??

I am a TUNA MAN! :D
I loves my sushi Tuna and Salmon...

Anyway, in here to see what the fuss is all about.
Walking every day. About two to three miles, up and down hills. I really push it the last leg. Doing some, not a lot, but some pushups, situps, and other exercises. Eating much better fare. Ate only an apple and some raisins for lunch, as I didn't have much time. Off to see my mom and will pick up a Subway sandwich.
I am eating a lot better than I was. NO fried, little if any sugar, no salt.

Feeling a lot better than I did about two months back, before Christmas, when I got sick. Just using that as a jumpstart to get better. Plus, well...I almost died Christmas eve, so....one does what one has to to stay alive.
Yeah, not sure many of you knew about the near death thing. I got sick from food poisoning that night, went out and ate at a chinese buffet place, and about four hours later, double barrelled it all out. By 1am I was so weak, I had to call an ambulance. Once at the emergency room, the doc there said I was "this" (held fingers close) to dying due to my extremely elevated blood pressure added to the extreme dehydration. If I had stayed home and tried to tough it out, well...you guys would be fighting over my loot I guess, 'cause I wouldn't be here.
It was that close.

SO....on the SERIOUS fat loss diet and on some cholesterol meds. Feeling lots better.

So...what more do I need to do? You guys started this, so, help a (former) fat boy out! :D

That sucks it had to go to that extreme to have you change your habits. I hope the people here can help you with your goal and use that experience to drive you every day to get fit.

Back