The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job Les.

I have the appt. set for next Friday to have the splints taken out so I should be ready to get back on it early April as planned. Unfortunately I have a high fever right now so something is wrong but I hope it goes down soon.

So I took Les' idea and made a comparison from July 2009 and Now....I've lost approx. 22 pounds ....
EDIT: BTW.... I started to work out around January 11 2010.

I honestly can't tell the difference. :huh U tell me? Oh and don't be mean please. :(
1WEIGHTLOSEMARCH2010.jpg

EDIT: I think Les' is way more noticible than my progress tho. Congratz Les!:rock

Last edited:
I see the difference and can tell you its big! I was the same way, it can be hard to see progress when all you're looking at are traits you're trying to slim. But looking at the bigger picture, there definitely is a difference. Keep at it, and when you finally see some difference for yourself, don't rest on your laurels :rock

I see the difference and can tell you its big! I was the same way, it can be hard to see progress when all you're looking at are traits you're trying to slim. But looking at the bigger picture, there definitely is a difference. Keep at it, and when you finally see some difference for yourself, don't rest on your laurels :rock

SWEET!!! Yeah....i hope I can see the difference soon....but it doesn't matter cuz I sure do feel better!! For energetic and lighter. :)

I can see differences for sure. When you look at something everyday such as your body, face, etc. it is really hard to notice a difference yourself just because again its something you see everyday. I really didn't notice any difference on the bulk that I have put on but I just saw a friend the other day and they couldn't believe how toned I got from what I was before. She couldn't keep her hands off my arms. :naughty

It is a damn good feeling to accomplish something as life changing as losing weight or building muscle, but really the task is never really done because this is something I love doing and the journey will be a lifetime and not just a subtle change to get big or lose weight real fast. Almost everything in life requires a bit of time and determination.

So I took Les' idea and made a comparison from July 2009 and Now....I've lost approx. 22 pounds....

I honestly can't tell the difference. :huh U tell me? Oh and don't be mean please. :(
1WEIGHTLOSEMARCH2010.jpg

EDIT: I think Les' is way more noticible than my progress tho. Congratz Les!:rock

Uhhh, YEAH you can tell a difference!!! Your face looks slimmer for sure. It's hard to tell JUST from lookin at your face. But if you can even tell from JUST lookin at your face, then you KNOW you're making progress! But who wouldn't love that face of Bam?!?! :naughty

So what are you doing to lose this weight Bam? Just curious, because it's working! Keep it up!!! :banana

1WEIGHTLOSEMARCH2010.jpg

There's no doubt a difference, your jawline is becoming more defined, cheek bone definition shows more now. You've definitely made good progress, should be proud and fueled to keep going, it's just going to keep getting better.

I can see differences for sure. When you look at something everyday such as your body, face, etc. it is really hard to notice a difference yourself just because again its something you see everyday. I really didn't notice any difference on the bulk that I have put on but I just saw a friend the other day and they couldn't believe how toned I got from what I was before. She couldn't keep her hands off my arms. :naughty

It is a damn good feeling to accomplish something as life changing as losing weight or building muscle, but really the task is never really done because this is something I love doing and the journey will be a lifetime and not just a subtle change to get big or lose weight real fast. Almost everything in life requires a bit of time and determination.
I wanna see pics of ur arms. :naughty
But yeah...I thought by putting the two pic together I would see a difference...i call tell there's a slight difference but nothing drastic.

So what are you doing to lose this weight Bam? Just curious, because it's working! Keep it up!!! :banana
:naughty :lol

Well...I've been eating more healthier and watching my calorie intake. I also watch my portions. I don't eat diet foods....i just eat fresh foods and things that are good for you...oh and rarely eat out. If I do eat out, i order something thats not that fatning and most of the time eat half of it and save the rest for the next day. I don't like to think that I'm on a diet...more like I'm changing my way of life.
Also....I've been going to the gym every day for 30mins-1hr, except the weekends. I mostly do cardio on the treadmill or elliptical and then pump some iron and do crunches and what not.

Also...I read this thread. :D I can't do anything without it. I get so motivated to reach my goal becuz of these guys.:monkey2

There's no doubt a difference, your jawline is becoming more defined, cheek bone definition shows more now. You've definitely made good progress, should be proud and fueled to keep going, it's just going to keep getting better.

Sweet!!! I'm glad that u guys can see it more than I do...makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. :lol:rock

I find it can be very hard, at both ends of the spectrum, to realize the changes because you see yourself daily and get used to what you see compared to someone seeing you some time apart from one meeting to another. I never thought I got as fat as I did, even the day of my brother's wedding I thought I looked all slim in my tux. I think that's why the photos from it really hit me, I was so convinced of one thing, and when I saw the reality it was a crushing blow.

I find it can be very hard, at both ends of the spectrum, to realize the changes because you see yourself daily and get used to what you see compared to someone seeing you some time apart from one meeting to another. I never thought I got as fat as I did, even the day of my brother's wedding I thought I looked all slim in my tux. I think that's why the photos from it really hit me, I was so convinced of one thing, and when I saw the reality it was a crushing blow.

Yeah....i've always been a big girl...so I was sorta used to it....I never really was unhappy about it....i just accepted it.

But last year I was hit with a nasty depression and just didn't take care of myself...I was eating so many Pizza Roll Ups, it was disgusting after a while. :lol
But towards the end of the year I went to the doctor and he said that my anemia was all jacked up...and that if I didn't change my diet, the anemia can get worse and even develop into Leukemia!!!!:horror

That's when I was like WTF!! I'm only 26 and I already getting sick becuz of poor health!! HELL NO!!

So decided to change my ways and I'm happy to report that altho I still got anemia..it's getting better and I got lower risk of Leukemia. :)

YAY FOR ME!

I was talking to Les last night and commented, I've been overweight since I was like 12 years old, I've never been in healthy shape my entire adult life, I don't know what my healthy body looks like, I'm really aiming for a new me, not trying to get back an old me. I have no idea what I'm going to look like when this is all over, it's really exciting though. One thing I do know is I'm never turning back from this, too much work and too much progress to let it be undone or for nothing.

So I took Les' idea and made a comparison from July 2009 and Now....I've lost approx. 22 pounds ....

1WEIGHTLOSEMARCH2010.jpg

Keep up the awesome work Bam. You can definitely tell a difference.

Jack approves!
zkkh2q.gif

OK, my update.

TODAY, it's been exactly three months since I got sick on Christmas Eve. I got food poisoning, had a very high blood pressure, threw up at least five times, had two IV's of fluid to rehydrate me, and one hell of a wakeup call...Lose weight and get your diet and heart in gear, OR DIE!
So....I got off my a$$ and walked. After about two weeks of recovery actually, but it's been three months now, and I've lost 23 pounds, and am almost to the 200 pound line!

Here I am before, around Nov/Dec compared to night before last...

I DO have an adam's apple! I think it's trying to show itself for the first time in 20 years! LOL!

After I reach 200, I'm aiming for 180. But one goal at a time.

More to come, and bravo to you guys too, for all you are doing. It's hard for a 48 year old, to get his metabolism back in gear, let me tell ya, but NEAR DEATH has a way of scaring the weight right off your fat butt!

Hope to have more good news soon! For now, feeling better, painting better (It's the carrots I tell ya!) and almost feel like a kid again!

More to do! :rock

Lookin' good my man!

1WEIGHTLOSEMARCH2010.jpg

Keep on documenting, and there is a HUGE difference, no joke!

This is good Bam, and more documenting you do, the more results you see. Also the more stronger you will become mentally in obtaining your goals.

Great work! :rock

Wow Bam you can definitely see the difference. It is great to see the comparison and will keep you motivated to go all the way.

Since my procedure I am down 7lbs. Not that great a sign since I have no appetite and cannot eat anything harder then a banana right now.

Nice work Les, there's a real difference there, good for you :rock :duff

Excellent Bam , looking good girl :rock :rock

It's very noticeable, your cheekbones and chin are becoming more defined, keep up the good work gal :wave

x :wave

Back