The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give my biggest congrats to Les and Crystal! :bow

smiley2237.gif

Rock on, Bamboota!!! You are lookin' hot! Keep it up! I know how it feels too. Glad I got a comparison shots thing going. Next time I do one, it will be with that last shot, and whatever the next one is, probably around June 25th or so. But rock on ANYONE who's trying.
This is some hard stuff to stick to!

Rock on, Bamboota!!! You are lookin' hot! Keep it up! I know how it feels too. Glad I got a comparison shots thing going. Next time I do one, it will be with that last shot, and whatever the next one is, probably around June 25th or so. But rock on ANYONE who's trying.
This is some hard stuff to stick to!

YAY!!!! Yeah...I think we should do it every 3 months! :banana

This thread rocks. Not having too many friends that are in to getting in shape, it's cool to come in here once and in a while and get inspired to work even harder hearing your guys' stories. Motivation is half the battle :lol

Just got back from out of town. Took last week off while I was away for testing. Ready to kick it in gear on Monday.

Testing what???
------------------

ok...So worked out yesterday....I did the USMC Training Mode on the Treadmill! It kicked my ass...and I did it for about 15 minuts cuz I couldn't complete it...so I continued for another 45 minutes on 3.8 mph on a 3.5 incline.

Today however, I got good news and bad news:

Good News: I retired another pair of pants (which sucks cuz they where one of my favorites...but good cuz I'm losing weight baby!!!)

Bad news: I cheated.....I had a good size portion of puertorrican food:drool!!! I had to do it!!! I haven't gotten good puertorrican food in my system for over a year!!! I needed it...but tomorrow I gotta hit the gym hardcore.:rolleyes:

The good seems to be out weighting the bad right now Bam so keep that going and you will be fine.

I am fighting a fatal enemy right now...depression. I have a fit body but have to have the mentality of a crippled person as if I do too much I will do more damage and I only have one more week of this to go. The constant pain and fevers are taking their toll. I hope to be back to work on Monday and have everything start to get back into place. Eating is still painful so I have to be picky.

The good seems to be out weighting the bad right now Bam so keep that going and you will be fine.

I am fighting a fatal enemy right now...depression. I have a fit body but have to have the mentality of a crippled person as if I do too much I will do more damage and I only have one more week of this to go. The constant pain and fevers are taking their toll. I hope to be back to work on Monday and have everything start to get back into place. Eating is still painful so I have to be picky.

I say don't worry about it....Concentrate on recovering from ur surgery and Take it easy. Drink a bunch of protein drinks so u dont have to eat solid. Just think that once ur recovered, u can hit exercise hardcore!!

i don't know about that boss, i have met quite a few cripple people that are living life to the fullest and are very out going and energetic and happy.

I think when you are physically unable to do some things, you learn to appreciate all of what life is worth more so then any man on two legs, your mind gets even stronger as it has to be to carry on.

With that being said, i think you never mean't to speak negative in that way about crippled people..i am just being a care bear.

Last edited:
i don't know about that boss, i have met quite a few cripple people that are living life to the fullest and are very out going and energetic and happy.

I think when you are physically unable to do some things, you learn to appreciate all of what life is worth more so then any man on two legs, your mind gets even stronger as it has to be to carry on.

With that being said, i think you never mean't to speak negative in that way about crippled people..i am just being a care bear.

That was never my intent of course as I would never compare myself to what a person with full disabilities have to over come. I was just wanted to use the comparison for my mental state nothing more.

This is just another test of mind over matter which I will win. Just hard to think that way sometimes when things are down.

This is just another test of mind over matter which I will win. Just hard to think that way sometimes when things are down.

I always turn to 2 things when I get this way myself to find that internal fire again.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/V1tXhJniSEc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/V1tXhJniSEc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WO4tIrjBDkk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WO4tIrjBDkk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ugh!!!!

Caught a nasty bug which laid me up for 4 days. Timing couldn't be worse as I have Warrior Dash in two weeks. Now I feel like I took two steps back in training. Going to try and run tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't be hurting too much.

Body was also in withdrawl from supplements so I have to go through a load phase again. Hopefully after a day or two I will be near 90% of where I was before I caught the cold.

Going to be a lot of fish, fruits, nuts and veggies being consumed the next few days. and then bring carbs back in for energy when it comes to the running.

Ugh!!!!

Caught a nasty bug which laid me up for 4 days. Timing couldn't be worse as I have Warrior Dash in two weeks. Now I feel like I took two steps back in training. Going to try and run tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't be hurting too much.

Body was also in withdrawl from supplements so I have to go through a load phase again. Hopefully after a day or two I will be near 90% of where I was before I caught the cold.

Going to be a lot of fish, fruits, nuts and veggies being consumed the next few days. and then bring carbs back in for energy when it comes to the running.

Hope you feel better!!

I had to report to Ft Stewart for a medical evaluation. They made me do a pulmonary function test, barium swallow testing, and a visit with a thoracic surgeon.

Dang! So did u pass?? Are they shipping you out?:horror

I give my biggest congrats to Les and Crystal! :bow

smiley2237.gif

I agree !!!!!!!!!!! Way to go !

Testing what???
------------------

ok...So worked out yesterday....I did the USMC Training Mode on the Treadmill! It kicked my ass...and I did it for about 15 minuts cuz I couldn't complete it...so I continued for another 45 minutes on 3.8 mph on a 3.5 incline.

Today however, I got good news and bad news:

Good News: I retired another pair of pants (which sucks cuz they where one of my favorites...but good cuz I'm losing weight baby!!!)

Bad news: I cheated.....I had a good size portion of puertorrican food:drool!!! I had to do it!!! I haven't gotten good puertorrican food in my system for over a year!!! I needed it...but tomorrow I gotta hit the gym hardcore.:rolleyes:

Way to go Bam !!!!

Heck I know it's hard to resist that Pernil... but it looks like you are doing it with moderation cause you are looking good !

I agree !!!!!!!!!!! Way to go !

Way to go Bam !!!!

Heck I know it's hard to resist that Pernil... but it looks like you are doing it with moderation cause you are looking good !

U know I gotta have my Arroz con Gandules y Pernil! :drool I couldn't resist.
Awesome work Les and Bam!!
Great work!! :rock!!!
WOOOT!!! How about ur Kuz? Hows the crunches and stuff....

Back