The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my first day back after being laid up for a week went okay. Was attempting to run 2 miles but the route I took ended abruptly so I was only able to knock out 1.66 miles.

I'll probably do a rest day tomorrow or run 3/4 of a mile then do a bunch of exercises then run another 1/2 mile do more exercises, then run some more until I complete 3 1/2 miles total.

Chest and tri's feel tight... but not as tight as I would have thought... time to up the weights next round.

Chest and tri's feel tight... but not as tight as I would have thought... time to up the weights next round.

How much weight are u pumping now?

-----

Last night I did 40 minutes on the elliptical cuz I don't have much time these days. I decided to do the Total Body mode in difficult.....i swear I was about to cry a couple times. :monkey3 It was hella hard yo...and it was playing mental games with me (you know making me wanna give up and shat)...but I just paced myself and continued. I'm gonna tackle that again tonight.

-----

Last night I did 40 minutes on the elliptical cuz I don't have much time these days. I decided to do the Total Body mode in difficult.....i swear I was about to cry a couple times. :monkey3 It was hella hard yo...and it was playing mental games with me (you know making me wanna give up and shat)...but I just paced myself and continued. I'm gonna tackle that again tonight.

Solution 5 right now and chest and bi's tonight. :rock Word.

-----

Well on chest, I dropped some since I increased reps to help burn more. To me the amount does not mean much to me, as much as the results it has on my body. If I do less, but more reps and it does me justice I love it. Like I am still feeling it in my bi's from Saturday while my tri's are tightening up now. LOL.

Anyway on chest I am only ranging around...

200-220 on flat
250-280 on incline (weird how I always do more on incline)
130 on flies
220 on cable cross overs

Solution 5 right now and chest and bi's tonight. :rock Word.

Were you gonna comment on us bro ? :confused:

This week I have to place an order for some Solution !!!! :rock

:banghead:banghead:banghead

Cals in vs cals out...

Are you calling me fat? :D

Yeah...ur so disgustingly fat...u should be ashamed of urself. :p

I just get worried when it comes to supplements. But I would consider this one...i'm gonna look more into it.
Fasting for labwork sucks. I won't get a chance to eat until 2:30.

Yup...I once had to drink 4 gallons of water for a test. I cou;dn't eat nothing...and when my sugar was low they gave me this disgusting orange juice that was ultra sweet. It was torture

So after my run last night I started having pains in my left foot. Looks like I may have Plantar fasciitis... UGH!!!

I hear it is common among runners. I am going to treat is today and see how it does. Tomorrow I will try running again and hopefully it will be fine. If not, well Warrior Dash may have to be done with an injured foot.

I've come too far and trained too much to miss out on it now.

Back