The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice healthy snack.
2dm85mg.jpg

OPEN challenge to Skiman. Here it is!

Skiman, yo my friend. Since the double down is SOOOOO bad here is my challenge. I would like to take you on a run. Running is just about the oldest thing in the book when it comes to fitness and cardio. I will eat nothing but double downs for a whole day. I will continue to smoke as I do now and drink heavily the night before the run. You can do whatever you wan't. Go to bed early, not eat, whatever it is that you do. We can have someone document this. What are your thoughts?

Damn now there are challenges?

:(

I joke about the double-down as it looks like a grease pit. But I just made my own by baking two 4 oz of chicken breaded with my egg white, lemon juice, habenero mix and threw in pepper jack cheese, lettuce and tomato and let me tell you, KFC is on to something.

Had it not been for the double down, I would never have tried this.

the only thing I don't like about fast food, it the grease factor. It upsets my stomach and I get sick.

So I make my own version that involves baking and is a healthy alternative.

I joke about the double-down as it looks like a grease pit. But I just made my own by baking two 4 oz of chicken breaded with my egg white, lemon juice, habenero mix and threw in pepper jack cheese, lettuce and tomato and let me tell you, KFC is on to something.

the only thing I don't like about fast food, it the grease factor. It upsets my stomach and I get sick.

I am half kidding with Ski. I say half because I WOULD smoke him in just about everything except lifting more than him. I just want him to understand that lifting weights doesn't make health. :lol If it did he would destroy me in a race.

I'M DOING FELLAS!!! I'm gonna take one for the team!

I already planned it out!

This is gonna happen Tuesday, April 20 at approx. 12:30 EST.

I'm gonna fast the whole day, only drinking water and vitamins to get my daily nutrients on!

Then I'm gonna go to KFC and eat the crap out of a Double Down!

Then after I wake up from my inevitable heart attack, I'm gonna go to the gym and work it off during my free training session! (See...I specifically arranged this event the same day as my training session...thats called strategy homez :cool:)

I've been avoiding this entity of a sandwich....but I can't resist it any longer. It's like the McRib when it first came out! Everyone wanted to taste it!!!!

Wish me luck fellaz! :lol

BadMoon, I was a division 1 Basketball & Baseball player for 4 years and did play sports for 12 years of my life before I started lifting, just saying, I'm not slow nor do I let my cardio go like most bb'ers.

I used to run 5K at 6 minutes (that was steady pace) miles 2 years ago until I realized that I lost too much muscle doing that in order to compete for Nationals.

I did run cross country in HS with my number 2 guard and we did get a scholarship to a college in New York but opted out to play at a University in sports that I enjoyed.

I do hate running but I'm not bad at it, that's about the only thing you got going on your side...

Just saying...

Skiman, yo my friend. Since the double down is SOOOOO bad here is my challenge. I would like to take you on a run. Running is just about the oldest thing in the book when it comes to fitness and cardio. I will eat nothing but double downs for a whole day. I will continue to smoke as I do now and drink heavily the night before the run. You can do whatever you wan't. Go to bed early, not eat, whatever it is that you do. We can have someone document this. What are your thoughts?

Best troll post ever!

BadMoon, I was a division 1 Basketball & Baseball player for 4 years and did play sports for 12 years of my life before I started lifting, just saying, I'm not slow nor do I let my cardio go like most bb'ers.

I used to run 5K at 6 minutes (that was steady pace) miles 2 years ago until I realized that I lost too much muscle doing that in order to compete for Nationals.

I did run cross country in HS with my number 2 guard and we did get a scholarship to a college in New York but opted out to play at a University in sports that I enjoyed.

I do hate running but I'm not bad at it, that's about the only thing you got going on your side...

Just saying...

Im going to pee on you too! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Supplements came in Fitness Freaks, it's time for some shoulders and tri's today with an hour of cardio.

Got the protein pancakes all ready going, this is gonna be a high carb day!

Here's the Gold's that I go to frequently in beautiful Saint Peters Missouri, ahhhhhhhh my mecca!!!! :bow

golds10.jpg

Youtube that ____ and you'll be famous.

Or dead.

Back