The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a pretty boring episode (only part I liked were the sewer zombies). Felt like there was far too much speechifying going on and attempted lifting of spirits. Acting and writing for the ex-senator lady especially was abysmal (the scene with her hitting back against the walkers on the fence just came across as weird). I've been recording the season as it airs but deleted this one immediately after viewing. May I never watch it again! Getting the feeling that they'll string Glenn's resolution out until the mid-season finale.

That was a pretty boring episode (only part I liked were the sewer zombies). Felt like there was far too much speechifying going on and attempted lifting of spirits. Acting and writing for the ex-senator lady especially was abysmal (the scene with her hitting back against the walkers on the fence just came across as weird). I've been recording the season as it airs but deleted this one immediately after viewing. May I never watch it again! Getting the feeling that they'll string Glenn's resolution out until the mid-season finale.

I was counting the monologues, and there were about four :lol. Rick, Deanna's son, Jessie's son, and Jessie (although, I may have missed a few).

I think I'm going to tap out, and catch up when the final episode airs in several weeks. I understand that the show need to take a step-back once in a while, for the characters to catch their bearings. But, given that this season season started off so strong, it's a bit disappointing that it's winding down so early. Last week's 90 minutes dedicated solely to Morgan was completely unnecessary, and the episode tonight just felt like filler.

And there's still nothing about Glenn, either...

I was counting the monologues, and there were about four :lol. Rick, Deanna's son, Jessie's son, and Jessie (although, I may have missed a few).

I think I'm going to tap out, and catch up when the final episode airs in several weeks. I understand that the show need to take a step-back once in a while, for the characters to catch their bearings. But, given that this season season started off so strong, it's a bit disappointing that it's winding down so early. Last week's 90 minutes dedicated solely to Morgan was completely unnecessary, and the episode tonight just felt like filler.

And there's still nothing about Glenn, either...

I doubt we will see Glen again til the mid season finale.

"All the questions, no one asked, were answered." WTF with this BS having only 3 episodes left for 2015. I hate this half-season crapola. That's what ticks me off the most.

****ing entitlement. LOL@ every person that thinks every episode needs to be action packed and cliffhangers around every corner. See you whiners next week!

****ing entitlement. LOL@ every person that thinks every episode needs to be action packed and cliffhangers around every corner. See you whiners next week!

This episode was literally pointless. Probably the most pointless episode ever in TWD history. I can't think of a more boring, pointless episode. Did I say pointless? It progressed the story nowhere. Now... look at last week. Hardly any action.... yet it might have been one of the top ten episodes ever. Everyone loved it. Notice the lack of replies after this episode. Why? Because it was pointless. No one is entitled, we just want a good episode whether that be like last week or week before that.

Now, maybe if you came to these conclusions you wouldn't post like that. See you complaining about people discussing the episode next week :wave

Also... what a terrible way to announce Maggie is pregnant. Terrible. If Glenn is alive she says it when he gets back. If Glenn is dead she says it while crying at his funeral. Pretty easy stuff to write.

Now does anyone know what was the point of this episode.... besides trying to develop the background characters?

This episode was literally pointless. Probably the most pointless episode ever in TWD history. I can't think of a more boring, pointless episode. Did I say pointless? It progressed the story nowhere. Now... look at last week. Hardly any action.... yet it might have been one of the top ten episodes ever. Everyone loved it.

You've said it ad nauseam. :rolleyes2

Notice the lack of replies after this episode. Why? Because it was pointless. No one is entitled, we just want a good episode whether that be like last week or week before that.

Now, maybe if you came to these conclusions you wouldn't post like that. See you complaining about people discussing the episode next week :wave

Also... what a terrible way to announce Maggie is pregnant. Terrible. If Glenn is alive she says it when he gets back. If Glenn is dead she says it while crying at his funeral. Pretty easy stuff to write.

Now does anyone know what was the point of this episode.... besides trying to develop the background characters?

They're are plenty of positive replies about this episode from fans outside of this forum. Just because you and a handful of others on this forum didn't like it doesn't mean the episode was bad. That's just your opinion.

What's the point of replying to asinine, immature, negative posts? That's pointless.

Here's another shocking possibility...pretty sure Glenn already knows Maggie is pregnant. Rewatch Ep1 again.

Solid episode. Perhaps my least favorite of the season so far, but that's not meant with negativity because Season 6 has been excellent so far. I still really enjoyed the episode. An Alexandria "cool-down" episode was coming and we all knew it. I'd hardly call it boring though. If you want boring, I'd suggest watching "Slabtown" from Season 5 (the first episode at the hospital). But I digress.

It was nice to take a step back from the core characters and see the Alexandrians get fleshed out instead. Deanna's descent from her throne as visionary leader has been portrayed exceptionally well. She was just done for most of the episode, but her quick rebound from her stupefied catatonia was great. Her fervent stabbing of the walker with the broken bottle was awesome, despite her failure to go for the head. Jessie had some pretty good material too, and the kiss between Denise and Tara was a big surprise.

The real hero of this episode for me was Aaron. Taking the full blame for the Wolves' attack was noble, and his scene with Maggie in the sewer ("I have to live with that and you do too," followed by the hug) was great. His best scene though was at the end when they were wiping names off the wall and he told Maggie that "Aaron" or "Erin" works for a boy or a girl depending on how you spell it. That made my face light up more than Maggie's. Props to Ross Marquand (whom I met a few months ago, he's one of my favorite TWD actors I've met) for his portrayal of Aaron, who has quickly become one of my favorite characters.

I was expecting more from the "fight" between Ron and Carl, but it was comical nonetheless. Like father, like son. :lol Something is majorly fishy with Ron. He has expressed contempt toward Rick and Carl all season, and now suddenly he's interested in having a civil discussion with Rick and learning to shoot. There is no way that will end well.

Just my thoughts after my first viewing of the episode. Again, not my favorite, but I thought it was far from pointless or boring.

Last edited:
Hey zackhigh1226, are you a chick?

I will agree though that season 5 was just terrible, particularly the hospital scenes.

Anyway, in the words of comic book guy from The Simpsons, worst episode ever.

Hey zackhigh1226, are you a chick?

I will agree though that season 5 was just terrible, particularly the hospital scenes.

Anyway, in the words of comic book guy from The Simpsons, worst episode ever.

Uhhh no, I'm a guy. I hardly see how my gender would make any difference with my thoughts on the episode anyway.

You hated the episode and that's fine. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Cool? Cool.

Back