The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who were those burnt people? Who wrapped them in plastic instead of burying them? Very weird scene.

They were neighbors of the 3 idiots. When they set the whole woods on fire, those people died. As for the plastic, I don't think they were wrapped in plastic by someone, but it was something either the house was made of or that was around them. I'm not sure unless I see it again.

They were neighbors of the 3 idiots. When they set the whole woods on fire, those people died. As for the plastic, I don't think they were wrapped in plastic by someone, but it was something either the house was made of or that was around them. I'm not sure unless I see it again.

I thought maybe it was a greenhouse and that was the melted roof.

I thought maybe it was a greenhouse and that was the melted roof.

Neighbors? I missed that. Thanks.

I'll have to watch it again too. I thought someone wrapped them in plastic because the plastic would have melted in the fire. I thought someone went back after the house burned down and wrapped them up. Although, now that I think about it, were they burnt? They didn't seem all crispy like some of the other bodies from earlier in the episode.

If chopped off that guy's arm right then and there the blood coming out of his arm would have been like a faucet. He probably would have gone into shock and passed out. Then died. He got up and started walking like he got hurt playing football or something.

Look at all they had to do with Herchell and he was touch and go for like a week after.

The cooler for the insulin is pointless without ice. Very convenient to find a fuel truck and rpgs. I figure they'll be needed.

If chopped off that guy's arm right then and there the blood coming out of his arm would have been like a faucet. He probably would have gone into shock and passed out. Then died. He got up and started walking like he got hurt playing football or something.

Look at all they had to do with Herchell and he was touch and go for like a week after.

...Thank you.

And the guy who chopped his arm off was like "Oh, walk it off." I understand that this is a TV show about a zombie apocalypse so it's kind of goofy to rant and rave about realism but... come on now. Then hey, maybe Glennn should've managed to teleport himself out of that zombie horde and back to Alexandria."Hi guise! Sorry I was MIA!" :lol

Well, no different than Merle cutting his own arm off.

Yes. We did not see how the arm was chopped off. There very well could have been a tourniquet on his arm to stop massive blood loss. Sure it hurt like hell, but he was also a lot younger than Herschel. Sniff, I miss that dude.

Not a doctor I think there's a significant difference between traumatic amputation of a hand vs that of an arm below the elbow. But you can still fatally exsanguinate either way.

Much larger circumference in body mass the higher up the arm you go. More tissue exposed and therefore a greater and faster loss of blood. Plus Merle Dropped blood everywhere before he cauterize do the wound to stop the bleeding. There was no blood with this guy.

Plus If this guy did survive the initial amputation there's like 80% chance he'd die from some infection.

At a minimum he'd need a transfusion asap. Instead he walked off like he twisted his ankle. It was BS.

Yes. We did not see how the arm was chopped off. There very well could have been a tourniquet on his arm to stop massive blood loss. Sure it hurt like hell, but he was also a lot younger than Herschel. Sniff, I miss that dude.

He put a belt around it first. At least that's what it looked like.

Not a doctor I think there's a significant difference between traumatic amputation of a hand vs that of an arm below the elbow. But you can still fatally exsanguinate either way.

Much larger circumference in body mass the higher up the arm you go. More tissue exposed and therefore a greater and faster loss of blood. Plus Merle Dropped blood everywhere before he cauterize do the wound to stop the bleeding. There was no blood with this guy.

Plus If this guy did survive the initial amputation there's like 80% chance he'd die from some infection.

At a minimum he'd need a transfusion asap. Instead he walked off like he twisted his ankle. It was BS.

Merle nor Hershel needed it so.......

it's a Zombie show. :lol

I can't believe that nobody is talking about how this show jumped the shark with the biggest and most implausible, ridiculous and far fetched scenario ever to happen on this show or any other show for that matter!

Abraham wants Sasha over Rosita?

I can only suspend my disbelief so far.

You need to cross that Glenn on your sig.....muahahhahaa.

I can't believe that nobody is talking about how this show jumped the shark with the biggest and most implausible, ridiculous and far fetched scenario ever to happen on this show or any other show for that matter!

Abraham wants Sasha over Rosita?

I can only suspend my disbelief so far.

xV3sl.gif

:lol

Back