The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She doesn't look good in that lipstick, though I know that's not what you guys are looking at. :lol

The chick that plays Rosita looks really good in person. She was here for the Stalker Walker con earlier this year. Anyways~

Meh @ the relationship stuff. Let's go with the action! C'mon tonight's episode please don't disappoint. lol

Hey guys, I have a interest list gauging for a season 2 Rick grimes outfit. It consists of a beige jacket, blue shirt, undershirt, and Jeans. if anyone is interested please me know*:)

I told you he lives and I have proof...To all who laughed at my photo evidence of how he survived post weeks ago UP YOURS!!!!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

TWD jumped the shark. Total ********, Glenn surviving all that.

Some may not like it, which is fine, but it was nowhere near jumping the shark. Jumping the shark is when a show does something so incredibly ridiculous that there's just no taking it back, and the show will never be viewed the same moving forward. Like on Happy Days when the Fonz LITERALLY jumped over a shark, which is where the phrase comes from.

fonziejumpsshark3.gif

It was clear that Nicholas fell on top of him, and it was clear that the walkers were ripping him apart as Glenn slid under the dumpster. I couldn't believe they'd handle the death of one of the first characters we meet in the show so poorly and inconclusively, so I watched the scene again immediately after it happened, and it's clear that he's pulling himself under the dumpster as the camera is pulling up. I posted that after the episode aired, though it was good people were unsure, as that was the point.

That said, this in no way means the show is silly...or at least sillier than it's ever been. Look at last season when Daryl was about to get his head chopped off at Terminus. There was no reason for all of them not to be dead by the time Carol showed up, but there was the usual "bad guy talking before killing" moment that led to them being able to escape. Shows are filled with these moments all the time, and you can't tell me that anybody would've been happy had that really been how Glenn went out. I mean, that would've been so anti-climactic. Forget about "anything can happen to anyone at any time!" That would've just been terrible.

Now had Nicholas shot Glenn and caused him to fall backwards into the Walkers (of course, that wouldn't have made much sense story wise...but say it did) THEN the death would've had reason, meaning and had more of an impact. We would've wanted Nicholas to get his, felt terrible for Maggie, and been really sad about Glenn. Him just being knocked into the Walkers and eaten? Psh.

The main characters can die at any time...that's all good, but in most cases when it comes to TV, there's gotta be a solid reason, or meaningful moment behind it, otherwise that turns viewers off. I mean, if ANYTHING, Spencer should've died tonight. He just falls into 20 walkers and they all get knocked backwards? He would've been swarmed before anyone could've done anything. At least with Glenn they were almost all distracted by the bloody feast that was Nicholas.

So, Glenn's alive? :pow I haven't seen the show in two weeks, I'll have to get caught up until next Sunday.

Come on, bro, you don't got to be a fortune teller to see that one coming.

Fffff this man :lol. I was actually holding out for Glenn's death. So much for giving the producers the benefit of a doubt that they'd actually follow through with it...

Fine episode. Expected him to be alive. Next week should be full on action.

Comic spoiler....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back