The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind them killing off Carl just to see where that would take Rick's character. They should keep pushing him and pushing him beyond his breaking point as I don't think there's much interesting territory left to explore with him as the steadfast leader.

12-Month-Ago-Me would be confused as hell by this, but I really hope Carl sticks around. His badass growth has been slowed a bit the past couple of episodes, but I have loved him this season.

I literally never would have thought I could truthfully say the phrase, "Carl and Carol have been really interesting to watch."

I wouldn't mind them killing off Carl just to see where that would take Rick's character. They should keep pushing him and pushing him beyond his breaking point as I don't think there's much interesting territory left to explore with him as the steadfast leader.

Exactly. They've shown how much losing his estranged wife as hurt him. Imagine him loosing someone he still really cares about and isn't mad at like Carl. Though they could kill Little Asskicker off and I don't think that would effect him one bit. He really hasn't connected with Judith at all. So Carl is really the only other character that he would really care about losing. And it would further mimic the Gov's losses as well - he lost both his wife and child. Rick's only lost the wife so far.

On the other hand, Carl could grow to replace Rick. When the show is still going on in 10 years, it could be Carl caring the show, all grown up, by then.

They are going to have to keep flashing through seasons if they keep Judith around. Can't keep hauling around a newborn.

Well, so far, the baby hasn't been hauled anywhere.

Wouldn't it be something if Carl had to take out his turned father at some point?

I see Merle dying to save Daryl but not anyone else. When him and Daryl were fighting and Daryl's shirt got ripped and you saw Daryl's scars on his back and it insinuated both he and Merle were physically abused by their father and Merle left to get away leaving Daryl to fend for himself, Merle looked like he felt a bit guilty for that. I think Merle will try to redeem himself for Daryl only. I think everyone else in the group he couldn't care less for.

Wouldn't it be something if Carl had to take out his turned father at some point?

He's already had to kill his mother and surrogate father, and shows little more than the occasional moment of regret. I actually don't think he'd have that hard of a time with killing Rick, but who knows, maybe that would be Carl's breaking point.

I see Merle dying to save Daryl but not anyone else. When him and Daryl were fighting and Daryl's shirt got ripped and you saw Daryl's scars on his back and it insinuated both he and Merle were physically abused by their father and Merle left to get away leaving Daryl to fend for himself, Merle looked like he felt a bit guilty for that. I think Merle will try to redeem himself for Daryl only. I think everyone else in the group he couldn't care less for.

I would think this would happen, but it seems too predictable.

That's the thing. And this show is anything but predictable. That's why I think its more like Daryl will die saving Merle. It would be more in line with Daryl's character to do that than Merle. Although Merle going back to the prison does show he's changing. He still loves his brother.

Once again, if Daryl dies, there's no point in watching the show any more.

When you kill the most likable, and most sane character on the show, leaving a bunch of crying, whining, overly sensitive, and crazy characters....people will stop watching. Swear to you.

People have stopped watching the Office when Michael Scott left. and it's only occasionally got ratings as good as it used too.

Yup. If Daryl dies

FunnyFatPeoplePictures400x309_zpsac934ec8.jpg

What happened to the other people that Rick was flipping out at...they just leave??

some rumos says
they reach the Governor
:panic:
If Daryl's out, I'm done with the show. :lol

That'd be like killing Jesse on breaking bad!

Funny because they Were going to kill Jesse in the first season of Breaking Bad, but he did such a good job they decided against it :lol

Getting rid of Rick and Daryl would probably end the show for me.

Killing Daryl would pretty much be like jumping the shark for Walking Dead. Besides Glenn no one is really as good on the show, everyone is pretty boring.

they could bring a replacement for Daryl but if it ain't broke, don't fix it

Oops sorry, I completely forgot about spoilers!
Home was one of the better episodes this season, but the f'n bullet proof filing cabinet and the bullet proof Axel corpse irk the hell out of me. :lol
They could've at least established some makeshift sandbag or concrete fortifications in the episode for something that makes more sense.

Last edited:
Back