The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you guys talking about replacing characters?!?

1) that is the lamest idea I've ever heard of in television shows. DON'T REPLACE ANYONE. It never works. You make cool characters NOT try to recapture lighting in a bottle. THat's a recipe for failure.

2) This is Norman Reedus' dream job pretty much so I don't get the notion of him NOT being on the show.

3) Daryl is a HUGE fan favorite and ratings would suffer because of his (or ricks--and to an extent Herschal's) departure. AMC knows his popularity... hence why they used him for the comcast campaign. ANd besides AMC heard how everyone thought T-Dog and Lori had to go... and look what happen.

Yeah I don't see them killing off Daryl any time soon. I see them killing him off in the future but not this season. Like I said if any of the Dixon brothers bite it this season my money is on Merle but I do hope the keep him around too. They could have him sorta take Shane's role as the loose cannon of the group.

i just don't see how merle makes it past the next episode or two

actually, since hardwick was teasing a surprise guest for next week's talking dead, it wouldn't surprise me to see michael rooker on the "i just died" couch

Home was one of the better episodes this season, but the f'n bullet proof filing cabinet and the bullet proof Axel corpse irk the hell out of me. :lol
They could've at least established some makeshift sandbag or concrete fortifications in the episode for something that makes more sense.

What bugged me more was the guy that got into the prison and climbed the tower undetected. How did he get in there?
Better yet, why didn't the Governor coordinate the attack with the tower guy so that as soon as he sniped Axel, he would just open fire on Carol, Carl, Beth, etc. That guy was such a lousy shot too. He didn't hit anyone!:lol

What a loved about the show was Daryl's arrow. :rock

Michonne slicing and dicing her way through Walkers to get to Herschel. :rock

As long as they keep Rick, Carl, Daryl and Michonne around, I'll keep on watching.

Did I miss something?

Tyreese (sp?) and his group left? After that uninspiring show by Rick I know I would. I think Herschel did say that them staying wasn't up to him, then Rick showed up later on.

If they did leave, I can see them going to Woodbury and asking to stay, earn their keep, just like they offered Rick. Then I could see the Gov saying, sure, you can stay, but first we have to take out our competition at the Prison. You've got to come help me kill them.

Great opportunity to get inside info on the prison, the layout, where the possible entry points are. Also background information on Rick and his group. Governor would try to "mind feck" with Rick in some way.

The woman with Tyreese? I don't think she'll like that, especially with knowing the baby is there.

Next episode should be fun.

Did I miss something?

Tyreese (sp?) and his group left? After that uninspiring show by Rick I know I would. I think Herschel did say that them staying wasn't up to him, then Rick showed up later on.

If they did leave, I can see them going to Woodbury and asking to stay, earn their keep, just like they offered Rick. Then I could see the Gov saying, sure, you can stay, but first we have to take out our competition at the Prison. You've got to come help me kill them.

Great opportunity to get inside info on the prison, the layout, where the possible entry points are. Also background information on Rick and his group. Governor would try to "mind feck" with Rick in some way.

The woman with Tyreese? I don't think she'll like that, especially with knowing the baby is there.

Next episode should be fun.

Maybe tv version of The Governor + Sasha = comic version of The Governor + Michonne?

I dont like Michonne. While Merle is an ***, at least he has some personality and character.
Michonne is just there. pissed. not talking. chops peeps. Such a blank, boring, character.
AND..........
How can the governor just stand their, in the open, just shooting without anyone taking him out?? seriously, wtf??

Yeah both sides were shooting worse than Stormtroopers. Jesus. It's like 10 minutes of people shooting directly at each other and no one gets touched. :lol

I dont like Michonne. While Merle is an ***, at least he has some personality and character.
Michonne is just there. pissed. not talking. chops peeps. Such a blank, boring, character.
AND..........
How can the governor just stand their, in the open, just shooting without anyone taking him out?? seriously, wtf??

I kind of think is hilarious that Everyone, I mean EVERYONE was waiting for months for Michonne to finally make it on the show, from the end of season 2, people were ecstatic to see her

and she is in the show now and she is this Mute samurai :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
like one of the most boring characters on the show :lol

I kind of think is hilarious that Everyone, I mean EVERYONE was waiting for months for Michonne to finally make it on the show, from the end of season 2, people were ecstatic to see her

and she is in the show now and she is this Mute samurai :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
like one of the most boring characters on the show :lol

Her character is true to the comics, so I don't know what people were expecting. Her personality will develop more as she begins to trust Rick and his group. Give it time.

What happened to the chick that was driving the Zombie Ice Cream truck?

she shoots at Michonne and walks away, runs away to get to the Gov car.
you can see her using a gun on Michonne to be able to to get away.

Her character is true to the comics, so I don't know what people were expecting. Her personality will develop more as she begins to trust Rick and his group. Give it time.

so she is that quiet in the comic as well? I thought she spoke a lot more in the comics with the group?

Yeah, I like Herchel, and I really don't want to see him go down quite yet.... I did get pretty excited when Daryl came to Rick's rescue though!

I love this show.

Yup. This is the show I most look forward to watching every week. Even the episodes that are slow/boring are still better than most anything else on tv nowadays.

Back