The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u'll get used to the smell..it won't even smell anymore compared to those undead. I am still surprise there's no animal zombies

What I think Rick and his group should do is Travel in a round about way to Woodbury and rescue Andrea. Even Milton. I don't see there being a fight at all at the prison. How many are left now? 9? So 9 people are gonna hide in the prison and kill 25+ Woodbury pitch forkers? I don't see any part of that going down.

The prison likely has showers if the water hasn't been shut off, you shouldn't need electricity to run them. It would be harsh in the winter however with no water heater.

They can just do like they do in Deadwood though and take baths, heat the water and than pour it into the tub with them.

Rooker called the Dixon Boys Merle and Derle (it rhymes that way). So I think Daryl fanboys have turned it around into Daryl and Meryl :lol

Kna, I think that's just his voice/accent.

A lot of people I know say "Daryl" like if it was spelled "Darle"

8620019_orig.jpg

:lol :yess:

She'd probably be the first actress to win an Oscar for a TV show. :lol

This next episode should be fun. Michonne hinted at this when she said that they didn't have to win, they just had to make the Governor's impending attack more effort than it is worth.

The Governor's thinking is linear, not very creative, simple. His attack will be nothing special, predictable. I wouldn't expect any Sun Tsu, Art of War tactics.

I saw a preview where the Gov and crew get in the prison's gates and it appears to be empty. Looks as if Rick's group left.

I imagine lots of booby traps, courtesy of Michonne & Rick's recent encounter with his old CB buddy Morgan. To me it looked like Rick and group were packed up and ready to make a quick getaway. That's a great plan in case things go bad for them.

The Gov? I doubt he even considers things going badly for him. His thinking is he's got more soldiers, and weapons. He underestimates his opponent.

Some people think Rick's group left. I doubt it. Being ready to run makes sense. I think Rick's group is still there, but not in the prison, watching from the outside. How this all pans out is going to be a blast to watch.

if the prison group can use the 300 tactics of squeezing em down in the basement tunnel, they'll have a good chance. its a combo of 300+vietnam tactics.

if the prison group can use the 300 tactics of squeezing em down in the basement tunnel, they'll have a good chance. its a combo of 300+vietnam tactics.

that's just dumb....in 300 they didn't have grenades with the power they have now....Morgan had plenty in his apt....1 grenade in a small enclosed area would kill all of Rick's group.

actually they did have a grenade type in the 300. I remember some women throw em ball that explode, figure u should know more. but its the arrow that is used more.
anyway, artillery power isn't all that if they plan things out.

36_786_poster.jpg

Last edited:
He was talking about Michone. Rick had asked him and he couldn't say he wouldn't turn her over to save his girls.

Yeah, that entered my mind as well. But they way he said it, suggested foreshadowing for his approaching demise. It's usually when people are referencing something else that, that line comes into play.

Yeah, that entered my mind as well. But they way he said it, suggested foreshadowing for his approaching demise. It's usually when people are referencing something else that, that line comes into play.

For this episode it was clearly meaning what they were going to do to Michonne. But it could very well take up an alternate meaning in the finale. I could see Hershel sacrificing himself to save Beth and/or Maggie. Especially now that Maggie is engaged. She's got a future. Hershel's only got one leg now.

Though personally I'd be as sad to see Hershel go as I was Merle this week. I really started to like Merle this year and his death was the first one on the show I actually felt bad for. Couldn't wait for Shane and Lori to die. I did feel a little bad for T-dog, but he never did much of anything for the audience to connect with him. :dunno

Last edited:
Back