The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont see how it was a spoiler when they announced it on Talking Dead last week. It was public knowledge, so I wasnt trying to give any spoiler. My bad.
that pic was posted here since Monday, by V!ctor who posted the spoiler picture.

so it was here since Monday.

I saw it without knowing what it was because V!ctor didn't say what the pic was about, He gave no warning.

Edit: here is the original post with the spoiling picture that eventually ruined it for everyone .

A spoiler that did not warn what it was about. I went to the link and was spoiled and ruined it for me (Since Monday)

but It was under spoiler tags so I guess it didn't matter for anyone else, Even though Victor gave no warning what the picture was actually about (And how it obviously came to be from the actual episode) Victor's post was not deleted because it was in "Spoiler tags"

When I saw it Monday, really made me wonder how that picture got out in the first place.

03-18-2013, 07:58 PM

and,

Punishment1218 this needs to be put in spoiler tags. This should not be posted out in the open.

This is a big spoiler that should not be allowed to be seen. Spoilers are forbidden here.

Dont see how it was a spoiler when they announced it on Talking Dead last week. It was public knowledge, so I wasnt trying to give any spoiler. My bad.

Because not all countries air shows the same day....some countries are a week behind or so. Hence the people in that country have not seen it yet.

Because not all countries air shows the same day....some countries are a week behind or so. Hence the people in that country have not seen it yet.

Once it airs in the US, it isn't a spoiler anymore for the purpose of this thread. People elsewhere ought to stay out of here between the US airing and theirs.

Previews of next week are spoilers, though ... even previews on Talking Dead.

SnakeDoc

I didn't know Meryl Streep was in TWD.

8620019_orig.jpg

Once it airs in the US, it isn't a spoiler anymore for the purpose of this thread. People elsewhere ought to stay out of here between the US airing and theirs.

Previews of next week are spoilers, though ... even previews on Talking Dead.

SnakeDoc

Thats what I thought Snake. Besides, Talking Dead said that LAST week. I would've never put that out there for consideration of others, so being a week out, I figured it was no surprise. Didn't mean to step on any toes nor spoil the show for anyone (if thats what I did). Some people are touchy.

Think RIcks group leaves or doubles back to Woodbury?

I cant see them just leaving like that, would be sweet if they stock piled the prison with walkers and all those Woodbury douches got over run

Thats what I thought Snake. Besides, Talking Dead said that LAST week. I would've never put that out there for consideration of others, so being a week out, I figured it was no surprise. Didn't mean to step on any toes nor spoil the show for anyone (if thats what I did). Some people are touchy.

last week you mean March 17th?

Think RIcks group leaves or doubles back to Woodbury?

I cant see them just leaving like that, would be sweet if they stock piled the prison with walkers and all those Woodbury douches got over run

They are definitely going to stay and fight, there is going to be some sort of major battle. There has to be.

Know who MUST die? Martinez. He's earned a brutal, savage death for being such a D bag.

The worst part is, at this point what kind of brutal death can happen to all these A holes? Only so many can get eaten by walkers lol

They are definitely going to stay and fight, there is going to be some sort of major battle. There has to be.

yeah, that's the big payoff. I mean, they could leave but everyone is waiting for that big final battle. I think they better deliver that.

I'm kinda surprised they haven't fashioned him up some kind of peg leg before this.

487738_466577473414781_1062934479_n.jpg

Know who MUST die? Martinez. He's earned a brutal, savage death for being such a D bag.

I seriously hate Martinez more than anyone else in this show. He just has such a jerk attitude about him. I cannot stand him....

Back