The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are people saying nothing really happened??

Grenade lauchers, and 50 cal machines guns blasting through the prison and tons of walkers.

The Governor going terminator on 20 or so people

Carl also going terminator on a kid

Milton beaten, killed and then bites Andrea but Michonne finishes her off.

Tyrese switching sides.

....yeah, that was some boring stuff.

it is not that it was boring. It was jut not as good as it could have been.

Why are people saying nothing really happened??

Grenade lauchers, and 50 cal machines guns blasting through the prison and tons of walkers.

The Governor going terminator on 20 or so people

Carl also going terminator on a kid

Milton beaten, killed and then bites Andrea but Michonne finishes her off.

Tyrese switching sides.

....yeah, that was some boring stuff.

I thought Andrea shot herself.

And -

https://www.examiner.com/article/the-walking-dead-recap-director-s-mistake-did-not-go-unnoticed

it is not that it was boring. It was jut not as good as it could have been.
Agreed. There is no way I believe that Rick would have told Maggie and Glenn to purposely miss. I don't care how you look at it. The governor and his people were going to the prison to kill Rick and his people. Rick wouldn't have looked at them as innocents. Not with the cold bloodedness he has already shown. Also the governor mowing down that many of his own people who were armed and not a one shot back? It would have been more believable if half of them got killed at the prison and the governor shot half of them.

Rick is turning over a new leaf. I don't think we'll see much Cold hearted Rick in season 4. That is where the tension will happen between Rick and Carl.

Also the governor mowing down that many of his own people who were armed and not a one shot back?

Actually it is believable because other than the two who survived (who both seem to have some military background) none of the people in that group appeared to be "killers". Which is why they all ran away with the quickness the minute they were shot at, didn't want to return when they were stopped by the Governor and why none of them fought back when the Govinator peeled their caps. Hell that one dude had him at gun point and still got shot dead. Basically he had the numbers on his side but no heart. :lol

Agreed. There is no way I believe that Rick would have told Maggie and Glenn to purposely miss. I don't care how you look at it. The governor and his people were going to the prison to kill Rick and his people. Rick wouldn't have looked at them as innocents. Not with the cold bloodedness he has already shown. Also the governor mowing down that many of his own people who were armed and not a one shot back? It would have been more believable if half of them got killed at the prison and the governor shot half of them.

that was my biggest problem yesterday. When I was watching I couldn't believe not one person try to shoot back.

Specially when Allen had his gun pointing at the Gov and he had enough time to get his gun raise it and then shoot Allen, the whole thing was just kind of silly.

It would have been interesting to see Glenn and Andrea kill some of them and then have the Governor shoot the others.

Or if the writers didn't want Glenn and Maggie to just shoot everyone then they could have had zombies kill some of them inside the prison, Why not? the Prison is dark and they don't know their way. Look how hard it was for Rick and the group to take over the prison at first. When Hershel lost his leg. I don't understand why they didn't just write a scene where the Governor group find some zombies inside.

I also didn't like that all these armed people would just turn around and run away from the Governor.

Like I said, not boring. Just a little annoying and disappointing.

F2a.jpg

Don't forget about this guy trying to use an AK without a rear sight:

F1.jpg

Then again, the Governor set the standard for such poor gunplay by episode 3 of the season:

A9.jpg

Don't forget about this guy trying to use an AK without a rear sight:

F1.jpg

This guy wasn't really a soldier, he had no clue what he was doing. I am sure most people thrown into a situation where they needed to start using a gun everyday wouldn't know what they were doing. They would most likely pick up a lot bad habits, with little to no training.

Thinking about Milton and Andrea, I honestly was more sad about Milton's death than I was for Andrea. Milton was a character I liked this season and I was hoping he made it to the next season.

Seeing him in the floor bleeding out made me feel sad for him.

I liked Milton and was hoping he might get to join the other group. Not shocked they killed him since anyone outside of a few are off limits. I'm not sad that they killed off Andrea just because the character had nothing to add to anything at this point. I am disappointed in how they killed her off. I was hoping they'd take her out in the firestorm between the two sides, but they have her get bit by a zombie when she's fought off multiples multiple times.

Back