The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Milton and was hoping he might get to join the other group. Not shocked they killed him since anyone outside of a few are off limits. I'm not sad that they killed off Andrea just because the character had nothing to add to anything at this point. I am disappointed in how they killed her off. I was hoping they'd take her out in the firestorm between the two sides, but they have her get bit by a zombie when she's fought off multiples multiple times.

That was something I didn't like too much either. Specially when we saw Andrea kill those zombies before when one of them was holding her head from behind the tree. Andrea was pretty good at disposing of zombies by now.
Plus we saw Glenn get out of a hairy situation with a zombie before as well.

I won't pretend to know what it's like to be stabbed multiple times. I was just wondering if Milton could have crawled over to where Andrea was tied up and freed her. Honestly don't know.

ETA And yes I know it was part of the show. Just wondering if a normal person stabbed that many times could in theory have helped her escape.

I liked the angle of Milton being the scientist/historian so I was sad to see him go too.

That was a cool angle. He would have worked well Hershell.

That was something I didn't like too much either. Specially when we saw Andrea kill those zombies before when one of them was holding her head from behind the tree. Andrea was pretty good at disposing of zombies by now.
Plus we saw Glenn get out of a hairy situation with a zombie before as well.

I agree. Like I said I don't mind she died but how was pretty lame.

I won't pretend to know what it's like to be stabbed multiple times. I was just wondering if Milton could have crawled over to where Andrea was tied up and freed her. Honestly don't know.

I wondered why he didn't do that either. I guess its because it was in the script. :lol

Edit: Added :lol so it reads funny at the end like I meant.

Last edited:
I guess if someone was disembowled and their guts were hanging out they wouldn't be able to but straight thrust with a blade? I don't know:dunno

I'm with ya. I thought the same thing. The in the script part was just me making light of the situation. That the only reason was it was in the script to not crawl. I'll add a :lol it might read the way I meant.

Doesn't even need to free her. Just needs to drag his *** out of the room so he doesn't eat her when he wakes up.

SnakeDoc

all caught up with season 3. just watched episode 16 and I was hoping for an epic fight at the end but no matter This show rocks and now it will be a long wait till season 4.

andrea is so hot. going to miss her.
ohh man I cant wait when the governor dies. I hate that guy and he's Liam Neeson voice.

Mazarra wrote this finale, maybe this was his way of getting back at them for getting fired lol :lol

I am disappointed in how they killed her off. I was hoping they'd take her out in the firestorm between the two sides, but they have her get bit by a zombie when she's fought off multiples multiple times.

That was something I didn't like too much either. Specially when we saw Andrea kill those zombies before when one of them was holding her head from behind the tree. Andrea was pretty good at disposing of zombies by now. Plus we saw Glenn get out of a hairy situation with a zombie before as well.

Yeah, I wasn't feeling that. I felt cheated. To get easily done in like that by one zombie. So are they like more feral when they're just turned?

What is it about the Calling that happened in Talking Dead?
I read some of you guys mention it and I read someone else mention it on facebook but I don't get what happened?

Andrea survives an entire winter alone with Michonne.
Andrea can't take out a single walker on her own. :slap
Stupid way to end her character.

Despite her death, didn't think this episode was as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Definitely one of the better ones of this crappy season IMO.

What is it about the Calling that happened in Talking Dead?
I read some of you guys mention it and I read someone else mention it on facebook but I don't get what happened?

Some dude named Bob from Chattanooga phoned in and said something
like "the end is near..." and freaked everybody out.

Lame.

Back