The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About god damn time. I've been saying my biggest complaint is the lack of weather. No rain, no snow, skipped completely over winter twice as if no one dies or needs food or anything.

Look at this :

■It rains as Rick and Glenn attempt to escape the horde of walkers, covered in their guts; washing the guts off. (Guts)
■The group survive through winter before finally finding and taking shelter in the prison. (Seed)
■It rains as Tyreese, Sasha, Allen, Donna and Ben reach the prison. (Made to Suffer)
■Autumn arrives as Woodbury and Rick's group continue fighting each other

Twice in the entire 3 seasons it's rained. That's it, twice. :lol And one was a plot device.

And while your at it, start showing people breaking down from lack of proper vitamins and food. You don't just eat animal crackers for 2 years straight and suffer no consequences.

And here the comic just got over it's 2nd Winter :lol

About god damn time. I've been saying my biggest complaint is the lack of weather. No rain, no snow, skipped completely over winter twice as if no one dies or needs food or anything.

Look at this :

■It rains as Rick and Glenn attempt to escape the horde of walkers, covered in their guts; washing the guts off. (Guts)
■The group survive through winter before finally finding and taking shelter in the prison. (Seed)
■It rains as Tyreese, Sasha, Allen, Donna and Ben reach the prison. (Made to Suffer)

Twice in the entire 3 seasons it's rained. That's it, twice. :lol And one was a plot device.

And while your at it, start showing people breaking down from lack of proper vitamins and food. You don't just eat animal crackers for 2 years straight and suffer no consequences.

They have to do the time lapse to explain the kids' aging. Otherwise it won't work. Look how much Carl has grown from Season and imagine if the show had been done linnear. :lol

They have to do the time lapse to explain the kids' aging. Otherwise it won't work. Look how much Carl has grown from Season and imagine if the show had been done linnear. :lol

Yeah but wasn't the time lapse still just a couple of months? Still didn't make any sense because that kid blew up between seasons. :lol

can a walker puke?
what if the new threat is just puking zombies? and infecting people that way?

can a walker puke?
what if the new threat is just puking zombies? and infecting people that way?

:rotfl

No. What? They have zero digestive abilities now. All they can do is eat until their stomach explodes, or it gets pushed out their booty hole.

Look at this :

Well to be fair we don't really have winter down here in the southeast, where the show is supposed to be based out of. Basically it's either summer or fall all year round. We do get a lot of rain and tornados though, which like you, I think they should work into the show more.

I must say that I've always wanted to see more of the "global" crisis that a zombie apocalypse entails; in depth, I mean. I understand that Sony and AMC are remaking Breaking Bad with Univision, but I'd love it if Anchor Bay and AMC had several TWD spin-off series set in the same universe in different countries; France (what happened to Paris, the French country side, etc.), Mexico (hell, you could even have a few crossover episodes with that one), even a BBC or Sky funded show set in the UK.

I must say that I've always wanted to see more of the "global" crisis that a zombie apocalypse entails; in depth, I mean. I understand that Sony and AMC are remaking Breaking Bad with Univision, but I'd love it if Anchor Bay and AMC had several TWD spin-off series set in the same universe in different countries; France (what happened to Paris, the French country side, etc.), Mexico (hell, you could even have a few crossover episodes with that one), even a BBC or Sky funded show set in the UK.

After the colossal ****-up that was World War Z, I'm content with intimate stories. :lol

If zombies digest, then do they **** too?

Nevermind.....I guess they do.

zombie-taking-a-dump.jpg

damn ween.................:lol:lol:lol

yea bring on the spinoff. sounds like kirkmans excited to explore it outside the comics.

After the colossal ****-up that was World War Z, I'm content with intimate stories. :lol

Hence the "in-depth;" the last thing I want to see are Rick and the group sailing to Bulgaria. I was suggesting separate shows, with separate stories, and separate characters, all across the globe, but set in the same universe.

Back