The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. While I'm all for quality undead on television, I'd hate to see TWD suffer from overtaxed resources.

Eh I think it's a bad move, they couldn't even deliver a good 2nd half of the last season. I can't see them putting together something worth while outside the show.

Eh I think it's a bad move, they couldn't even deliver a good 2nd half of the last season. I can't see them putting together something worth while outside the show.

To be fair, their webisodes were good. And maybe this will be a filler for the rest of the year, while TWD is in hiatus between seasons.

To be fair, their webisodes were good. And maybe this will be a filler for the rest of the year, while TWD is in hiatus between seasons.

I can take webisodes, I just think going off to make a complete companion show is a wrong move. Who knows, maybe they got their act together.

I hope the pacing in season 4 is better, season 3 for the most part was a snoozefest.

I dont think they would make two shows with the same pace or scope of problems.

I think if they are making a companion show its to show a completely different take or angle on the zombie apocalypse. Maybe in a different country? Maybe the actual outbreak?

did anyone also see the AMC post about the threat being the weather?!??!?!?!? im sure it was offical but i could be wrong?!?!? just wanted to see if any one else saw it besides me. and of course im off subject again....lol

I can take webisodes, I just think going off to make a complete companion show is a wrong move. Who knows, maybe they got their act together.

I hope the pacing in season 4 is better, season 3 for the most part was a snoozefest.

Hopefully with Glen out, that changes. I'm sick of the poor handling of characters. Andrea was set up in season 2 to be this strong personality and with Season 3, she ended up being a cockwhipped dip**** who couldn't see the forest for the trees and got quite a few innocents killed in a poor attempt at feeding her own agenda.

It was the same in season 2 with how they handled Shane suddenly going bat**** crazy in a single episode after going out of their way to tone down the character the several episodes prior.

Hopefully with Glen out, that changes. I'm sick of the poor handling of characters. Andrea was set up in season 2 to be this strong personality and with Season 3, she ended up being a cockwhipped dip**** who couldn't see the forest for the trees and got quite a few innocents killed in a poor attempt at feeding her own agenda.

It was the same in season 2 with how they handled Shane suddenly going bat**** crazy in a single episode after going out of their way to tone down the character the several episodes prior.

Andrea was made so much more likeable in the comic, although I can see why they didn't include the love storyline between her and Dale on TV since that would be weird :lol

I think the first half of season 3 was done well but the 2nd half was so slow and took forever to get to the confrontation between Rick and the Governor.

They say there will be more of a comic presence in season 4, but I'm sure that will be screwed up.

If you haven't read the comic please do not read.

The Governor was actually killed in his 2nd attempt to take the Prison by one of his own people. Although I assume Rick will be the one to whack him this season.

I'm thinking much like the comic, he'll use that tank we saw in Atlanta. Drive it back and right through the prison walls.

I'm thinking much like the comic, he'll use that tank we saw in Atlanta. Drive it back and right through the prison walls.

Considering it's the only tank we've seen I wouldn't doubt it. Part of me thinks he'll get another army of mercenaries again through an alliance with Negan.

I liked the first 8 episodes of season 3. But hated the last 8. So much build up for nothing.

the final episode for me was cheesy and kind of dumb. Again, so much build up for war, to just have them scare the Governor and his people.............
it was not a satisfying ending.

did anyone also see the AMC post about the threat being the weather?!??!?!?!? im sure it was offical but i could be wrong?!?!? just wanted to see if any one else saw it besides me. and of course im off subject again....lol

maybe a Hurricane? Tornado? sharknado?

About god damn time. I've been saying my biggest complaint is the lack of weather. No rain, no snow, skipped completely over winter twice as if no one dies or needs food or anything.

Look at this :

■It rains as Rick and Glenn attempt to escape the horde of walkers, covered in their guts; washing the guts off. (Guts)
■The group survive through winter before finally finding and taking shelter in the prison. (Seed)
■It rains as Tyreese, Sasha, Allen, Donna and Ben reach the prison. (Made to Suffer)
■Autumn arrives as Woodbury and Rick's group continue fighting each other

Twice in the entire 3 seasons it's rained. That's it, twice. :lol And one was a plot device.

And while your at it, start showing people breaking down from lack of proper vitamins and food. You don't just eat animal crackers for 2 years straight and suffer no consequences.

Back